343 fix this now

So apparently I have discovered the most stupid bug in the game which involves the voices of war pack. I don’t know how long this bug has been present but whenever you select one of the voices for arena/warzone matches will sometimes simply not load at all. I’ve had numerous occasions where I had to reset my game inbetween about 2 firefight matches because when I load into it I have a black loading screen that stays forever. My friend swapped to default announcer and he never black screens anymore, I am about to do the same thing. I didn’t pay money for a bug 343 fix this now.

I have voices of war and I’ve never experienced this issue before.

I could say that it’s just you’re copy of the game, but you say it happened to your friend as well which says otherwise.

The OP is right, because I was one of the first to discover the link months ago and to my dismay its still bugged.

> 2533274876697235;1:
> So apparently I have discovered the most stupid bug in the game which involves the voices of war pack. I don’t know how long this bug has been present but whenever you select one of the voices for arena/warzone matches will sometimes simply not load at all. I’ve had numerous occasions where I had to reset my game inbetween about 2 firefight matches because when I load into it I have a black loading screen that stays forever. My friend swapped to default announcer and he never black screens anymore, I am about to do the same thing. I didn’t pay money for a bug 343 fix this now.

The voices of war have nothing to do with the “eternal black screen”.

> 2533274925370623;4:
> > 2533274876697235;1:
> > So apparently I have discovered the most stupid bug in the game which involves the voices of war pack. I don’t know how long this bug has been present but whenever you select one of the voices for arena/warzone matches will sometimes simply not load at all. I’ve had numerous occasions where I had to reset my game inbetween about 2 firefight matches because when I load into it I have a black loading screen that stays forever. My friend swapped to default announcer and he never black screens anymore, I am about to do the same thing. I didn’t pay money for a bug 343 fix this now.
>
> The voices of war have nothing to do with the “eternal black screen”.

It does, since this post I have played about 30 games with default and I have never black screened since.

Yeah, just to confirm, this is a real issue, I have it too. Haven’t gotten the “black loading screen” bug since I returned to Commander Palmer.

> 2533274925370623;4:
> > 2533274876697235;1:
> > So apparently I have discovered the most stupid bug in the game which involves the voices of war pack. I don’t know how long this bug has been present but whenever you select one of the voices for arena/warzone matches will sometimes simply not load at all. I’ve had numerous occasions where I had to reset my game inbetween about 2 firefight matches because when I load into it I have a black loading screen that stays forever. My friend swapped to default announcer and he never black screens anymore, I am about to do the same thing. I didn’t pay money for a bug 343 fix this now.
>
> The voices of war have nothing to do with the “eternal black screen”.

It does, no issues with palmer on. 343 acknowledged on the forum that they were looking into it, but have not provided an update.

> 2533274980558695;2:
> > 2533274980558695;2:
> > I have voices of war and I’ve never experienced this issue before.
> >
> > I could say that it’s just you’re copy of the game, but you say it happened to your friend as well which says otherwise.
>
> I have voices of war and I’ve never experienced this issue before.
>
> I could say that it’s just you’re copy of the game, but you say it happened to your friend as well which says otherwise.

It’s the VOW pack, if it has not happened to you, you are lucky.

> 2533274795853970;6:
> Yeah, just to confirm, this is a real issue, I have it too. Haven’t gotten the “black loading screen” bug since I returned to Commander Palmer.

Please don’t revive old threads.

I use this pack and I don’t notice any problems.