343, Fix the Spartan Charge.

The Spartan charge needs to be fixed. It’s a good attack from coming behind guys but that’s what the assassination is for. If you try doing it in front of someone it always causes you to die. What should 343 do to fix this? How can they make it better? What is everyone’s opinion on the Spartan charge? Should it be fixed, stay the same, or be taken away completely?

> 2533274974350131;1:
> The Spartan charge needs to be fixed. It’s a good attack from coming behind guys but that’s what the assassination is for. If you try doing it in front of someone it always causes you to die. What should 343 do to fix this? How can they make it better? What is everyone’s opinion on the Spartan charge? Should it be fixed, stay the same, or be taken away completely?

Let us turn the damn thing off! Sorry, but I can’t stand the Spartan Charge and Ground Pound. Both do nothing for me besides cause me to do something for which I didn’t intend.

They should definitely reduce the range on it because it is so annoying how people shoulder charge then one shot you in the head.

> 2533274946634226;2:
> > 2533274974350131;1:
> > The Spartan charge needs to be fixed. It’s a good attack from coming behind guys but that’s what the assassination is for. If you try doing it in front of someone it always causes you to die. What should 343 do to fix this? How can they make it better? What is everyone’s opinion on the Spartan charge? Should it be fixed, stay the same, or be taken away completely?
>
>
> Let us turn the damn thing off! Sorry, but I can’t stand the Spartan Charge and Ground Pound. Both do nothing for me besides cause me to do something for which I didn’t intend.

I kind of agree with it being turned off. The ground pound at least looked cool though. The charge is just your Spartan thrusting forward.

Don’t sprint when you assassinate or stop sprinting first, You can turn them off in custom games from what i hear or will be able to but they are welcome additions if you ask me

Nerf it. You only have to run for 2 seconds before it’s available to use. It takes 5-6 seconds just for the thrust to come back. Why does an offensive ability have a third of that time? They should be equal or closer.

I agree with both previous replies. I hate having to force myself to stop to perform an assassination, especially when my target is just out of reach and they take off sprinting over and over. It also needs a slight range reduction; Unlimited Sprint + 10-foot melee = BS.

> 2533274974350131;1:
> The Spartan charge needs to be fixed. It’s a good attack from coming behind guys but that’s what the assassination is for. If you try doing it in front of someone it always causes you to die. What should 343 do to fix this? How can they make it better? What is everyone’s opinion on the Spartan charge? Should it be fixed, stay the same, or be taken away completely?

No, its working as intended and works well. And why would you do it if you’re being fired on? That doesn’t make any sense. If you got yourself killed doing it then its no one else’s fault but yours.

Or you can just slide first, so it stops the sprint animation…

They should make it optional like they do for assassinations

Maybe if you had to sprint longer or push the sprint button twice instead to activate it

considering there are enough people who complain its OP i dont see how its going to be buffed any time soon.

So you have to tap back to stop sprinting my god i’ve never heard such pointless complaints at times.

move the stick backwards a second and done, i always do that
but its a good idea to have an option like crouch

I do that but then they always get away and I die then I get frustrated!! No fun, but I am new at the game so maybe I’m missing something

Charge and Ground Pound are situational but powerful moves, and they’re very satisfying when you use them right.

Yeah I just loved the feeling of sneaking up on people to assassinate them and now we can’t sprint without the charge so out of luck :confused: I hope they figure something out cause that was my favorite part of the game

Is this thread a joke thread? Make Spartan charge better?

Not one of the things I got excited about I was actually pretty disapointed in it

The idea is good but it could have been better