343 Fix the dam credits

So I completed a three custom challeges and got 45k from them then joined a match making game and didn’t get the match making games credits added into my total credits. there is a glich from gaining custom credits this is the third time this has happened over 3 months fix the problem please im sick of being stuck at a dam rank and not being able to do anything about it. last time this happened I was down for a week. and still nothing has happened. if im down for a week this time, I think im going to quite halo and im a 10 year fan, im sick of Tu -Yoink- ending up in other game types tu belongs in the tu play list don’t put it in every thing else. if you don’t want plum 343 then -Yoinking!- just make it nop plum im sick of this no one universal game play, every time i join a new play list it’s like a whole -Yoinking!- new game, I have sprit then i don’t, plume then no plume make up your dam mind on what you want. MW3 is looking better and better every day. at this rate.

Do you hear that?

It the World’s Smallest Violin!

Do you know what it’s playing?

Chill out man! This is a new system. They are probably working out the bugs.

lol… its not a new system they got the old one. it’s called them messing with things that shouldn’t been messed with halo was fine how it was it took skill to be good. this whole spaming to hell -Yoink- is for the birds, but im sure you will not understand

Right. Cause I’m the one using sentence fragments, huh? You obviously know what a period is. Do try to use it in your endeavor to get smarter?

And btw, when 343i took over, the whole system got revamped to fit their needs. Therefore, it IS NOT the same system.

> lol… its not a new system they got the old one. it’s called them messing with things that shouldn’t been messed with <mark>halo was fine how it was</mark> it took skill to be good. this whole spaming to hell Yoink! is for the birds, but im sure you will not understand

A whole lot of people disagree with you on that and they yelled louder.

I would rather 343 focus on gameplay than on inane credit challenges that do nothing for overall game feel.

You shouldn’t quit the game just because you aren’t getting credits… You should be playing just to play. Also, I think it’s called “bloom” not “plum”. A plum, my friend, is a fruit.

Your mad because your not getting the credits from the ridiculously easy custom credits?

Her’s even a smaller violin playing a song…343 should have never made an announcement that they were addressing and raising the Daily Credit Cap.

Do you all know that song???

In the Nov 30th update, BS Angel directly posted that the Credit cap was being raised, and to date it has not been done, and better people than you and I have sent PM’s to her about it, without one single reply.

NOW, it’s not about the current ranking/credit system, or the ‘easy payout’ of the new Custom challenges…NO…it about being able to get what, and I’ll paraphrase here, the hard rewarded effort of your blood, sweat, and tears in long hours of playing…She wrote that in the update, and darn it, everyone should be able to earn what they played for, as all of us have come to expect those virtual dollars at the end of each and every game.

As an Eclipse, I can hit the cap pretty easily, and would be doing back flips once the Credit cap is raised or just simply abolished, but until then, whether it’s playing MM or FF, doing Custom Challenges or all of the above, credits earned should be paid out, period and end of story.

My guess is that you’re hitting the cR cap with the custom challenges, and if you play after that (before the cR cap resets), then any cR you earned OVER the limit will be wiped out…