343 fix the achievements

So I’ve been grinding mcc getting achievements. I’ve gotten ~100 of them in the last few days, however, I’ve noticed a problem with them popping up, but later not saying I’ve done them. One instance of this was with the milk man achievement in halo 3, which I simply did again to get it to unlock a second time. The problem now, however, is that I did my halo 3 ODST audio logs and despite it popping up when I completed it, and me being able to find the 30th log, it is saying I never found the 28th log. I cannot get the log now because the game seems to know I’ve already done it despite me not retaining the in game achievement or the gamer score achievement. Another issue with this was the 5th clue in unraveling the mystery. Once again I was able to at least solve this by going back and doing good it again. I also had problems with the halo 2 legendary campaign in which it said I hadn’t completed levels that I had, and had done without any of the 0 multiplier skills on.

I have a suggestion on how to fix the audio log achievements. I noticed I still have access to the audio log in the comm menu. I’d suggest allowing the audio logs to trigger the achievement when you play them through the menu, that way they can be unlocked if they’d glitch.

Here’s a workaround for audio logs: just add a guest or play in co-op with a friend, and start Mombasa streets on last rally point, at any difficulty. All audio logs are still there.

> 2533274871396905;3:
> Here’s a workaround for audio logs: just add a guest or play in co-op with a friend, and start Mombasa streets on last rally point, at any difficulty. All audio logs are still there.

Is there a workaround for me having to go find 28 audio logs again? it seems that they aren’t correlated with where they’re picked up, and no matter what they’re going to be in order.

Sadly, no. The order in which you pick them up is not important, but you need to collect them till the 28th one in order to unlock the achievement.
Here’s a useful guide if you need it!

Skunked still isn’t unlocking for me even after the recent update, not that I thought it was going to fix it. I’ve won about 5-6 rounds now within the first phase and still nothing. One of those attempts, I was playing with a friend who got the achievement for the same round win but, for whatever reason, I didn’t. I have around 5-6 achievements left for Reach but, at the fault of the game, I’ve pretty much given up on 100%. And this is coming from someone who finished tier 100 as well as the “tougher” achievements such as solo LASO playlist, Pedrogas, Skullamanjaro (which is also a multiplayer achievement? I really don’t get it), etc.

Playing on PC here. I’ve unlocked every achievement for Reach except for “Generous Tipper” (beat par time on Tip of the Spear) and “Because it wasn’t hard enough” (Complete a legendary campaign mission with 3 or more skulls enabled). I’ve unlocked “Fast Fall” (beat par time on all levels) and “Why do this to yourself” (complete the Reach LASO playlist), so obviously the game is recognizing that I’ve met the criteria to unlock “Because it wasn’t hard enough” and “Generous Tipper”, yet it won’t give me the achievements.