343 fix server selection

Halo has always been my favourite online game, on old p2p style I would get about 7 or 8 months of decent gaming if i played at peak times, some games would have a terrible host but I could live with it. Dedicated servers should have solved this problem but instead I am playing a large majority of games connected to American servers, the huge advantage of servers is removed when you are put into a server on a different continent. Titantfall can do it; Battlefield can do it; Halo 3 could do it but Microsoft in 2015 can’t, on top of that there is not even any transparency regarding connection. This topic is everywhere on forums, please 343 fix the fundamental thing that is ruining this game.

This is a huge issue and needs to be addressed.

> 2533274793656592;1:
> Halo has always been my favourite online game, on old p2p style I would get about 7 or 8 months of decent gaming if i played at peak times, some games would have a terrible host but I could live with it. Dedicated servers should have solved this problem but instead I am playing a large majority of games connected to American servers, the huge advantage of servers is removed when you are put into a server on a different continent. Titantfall can do it; Battlefield can do it; Halo 3 could do it but Microsoft in 2015 can’t, on top of that there is not even any transparency regarding connection. This topic is everywhere on forums, please 343 fix the fundamental thing that is ruining this game.

W O R D

343, please take this issue seriously. Dedicated servers are great but not if they are located halfway across the globe. Launch local servers as an option across the globe. You market the game as an e-sports game for competetive gameplay across the world including a world championship. But doing so you must realize that US only servers takes out the competetive edge from the game and just fuels frustration.

343 the night Eu you always play on American servers, fix it

i think we have to face the fact that 343 are just idiots who cant make games. halo4 was crap, mcc was so badly done they made the experiences WORSE and now halo5 is pretty much pointless because of these azure servers that are worse than anything ive ever seen before.
if experience had told me anything, its only 343i that could mess up dedicated servers and make them worse than peer to peer.

> 2533274918425106;4:
> 343 the night Eu you always play on American servers, fix it

that is the main problem, 2 EU servers and 10 US servers. when it was peer to peer atleast we would be matched with other EU people meaning a much better connection than this crap.

> 2533274793656592;1:
> Halo has always been my favourite online game, on old p2p style I would get about 7 or 8 months of decent gaming if i played at peak times, some games would have a terrible host but I could live with it. Dedicated servers should have solved this problem but instead I am playing a large majority of games connected to American servers, the huge advantage of servers is removed when you are put into a server on a different continent. Titantfall can do it; Battlefield can do it; Halo 3 could do it but Microsoft in 2015 can’t, on top of that there is not even any transparency regarding connection. This topic is everywhere on forums, please 343 fix the fundamental thing that is ruining this game.

World for 343i = USA

Vote here. Try to make 343 see our complaints.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/90a6869bcf944c54a17102ac9e31da1a/topics/should-halo-5-have-regional-selectable-servers/1fb23b3f-1ba8-40cb-b874-d12b2038fde9/posts

At least we know for sure many enough have vented their frustration with the server issues for 343 to get in on their radar. Question is what they do with it; keep quiet and pretend it don´t exist or work on a solution.