343 Fire and 343 Ice for Halo Infinite

If we can get these unlocked the nameplates from halo mcc and from halo 5 assault rifle weapon skins for the game that would be amazing to play and i be so happy if they unlocked and who has both or one or the other who has the Fire or the Ice unlocked by 343 during the play dates for the 343i Ice or being featured on halo waypoint for the 343i Fire.

What you people think of this? :slight_smile: Let’s have a discussion about this

I got the Ice Unicorn thing. It’s pretty neat. I wouldn’t mind having it in Halo Infinite, too. But so far, it seems like the only thing that will carry over from Halo 5 to Halo Infinite will be the rank 152 reward.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> I got the Ice Unicorn thing. It’s pretty neat. I wouldn’t mind having it in Halo Infinite, too. But so far, it seems like the only thing that will carry over from Halo 5 to Halo Infinite will be the rank 152 reward.

i think it would be nice if there we’re a few other things that could carry over, reaching SR152 is an immense undertaking, or maybe if 343 implemented something like what they did with the Helioskrill armor from mcc, beat all campaigns on legendary or something challenging like that for us to work on before infinite comes out

I would love it if my Fire Unicorn skin carried over.