343 FINALLY FIX YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS!

In detail, i refer to the “Don’t touch that” achievement! It is too difficult to do as you geniuses require it in a Defiant map! The best option is Premium Battle, which you smart guys are removing. But that’s not the problem. I HAVE DONE THIS -Yoink!- TWICE AND IT HASN’T POPPED. I WROTE IN THESE FORUMS TELLING YOU THAT IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED BUT STILL, AFTER 3 WEEKS IT IS BROKEN. FIX YOUR -Yoink!- 343! I AM REALLY PISSED!

agree with achievement problems. Anything that must be done on defiant is ridiculous, especially “all alone”, you can’t even get uplink on living dead. Stupid

> agree with achievement problems. Anything that must be done on defiant is ridiculous, especially “all alone”, you can’t even get uplink on living dead. Stupid

False, Uplink is in Living Dead.

In fact, the Defiant maps are in a LOT of playlists as shown here.

> > agree with achievement problems. Anything that must be done on defiant is ridiculous, especially “all alone”, you can’t even get uplink on living dead. Stupid
>
> False, Uplink is in Living Dead.
>
> In fact, the Defiant maps are in a LOT of playlists as shown here.

I don’t care if they have added the maps in playlists. I played infection 4 hours a day over the past week and played in Uplink 3 times! And my point isn’t the maps. My point is that they DON’T FREAKING WORK! I mean, how difficult is it to programm the achievement right or to describe it right? Come on 343…you are paid for this!

> > agree with achievement problems. Anything that must be done on defiant is ridiculous, especially “all alone”, you can’t even get uplink on living dead. Stupid
>
> False, Uplink is in Living Dead.
>
> In fact, the Defiant maps are in a LOT of playlists as shown here.

was being sarcastic, I know its officially in the playlist, point is it doesn’t show up, out of 12 living dead players, odds of all of them having defiant are slim to none

> > > agree with achievement problems. Anything that must be done on defiant is ridiculous, especially “all alone”, you can’t even get uplink on living dead. Stupid
> >
> > False, Uplink is in Living Dead.
> >
> > In fact, the Defiant maps are in a LOT of playlists as shown here.
>
> I don’t care if they have added the maps in playlists. I played infection 4 hours a day over the past week and played in Uplink 3 times! And my point isn’t the maps. My point is that they DON’T FREAKING WORK! I mean, how difficult is it to programm the achievement right or to describe it right? Come on 343…you are paid for this!

In what way do they ‘not work’, I got Uplink and got it on the second round.

I believe if a host migration occurs mid-game, it makes getting the achievement no longer possible.

> > > agree with achievement problems. Anything that must be done on defiant is ridiculous, especially “all alone”, you can’t even get uplink on living dead. Stupid
> >
> > False, Uplink is in Living Dead.
> >
> > In fact, the Defiant maps are in a LOT of playlists as shown here.
>
> was being sarcastic, I know its officially in the playlist, point is it doesn’t show up, out of 12 living dead players, odds of all of them having defiant are slim to none

As of the November Update, 343i increased the chances of you matching up with other players who have the same DLC as you.

Once again, it’s all about patience.

> In what way do they ‘not work’, I got Uplink and got it on the second round.
>
> I believe if a host migration occurs mid-game, it makes getting the achievement no longer possible.

There is the game. There are no host migrations. In addition, if you want me to, i can post the game in file share within 10 minutes. So that’s the way the achievement is broken.

> As of the November Update, 343i increased the chances of you matching up with other players who have the same DLC as you.
>
> Once again, it’s all about patience.

1. Bungie was telling that they adjusted this damn algorithm in every weekly update. So, until i see it, i don’t believe it.
  2. Patience and justice are different. And i don’t get the point. Why if they don’t touch my flag in Breakpoint doesn’t deserve an achievement? The philosoply of the achievement is just to piss you off!

I honestly don’t see why people have issues getting these maps.
I get them quite a bit.

One bit of advice for you is to get a group going that have the required maps.
It majorly raises your percentage to find these maps.

> I honestly don’t see why people have issues getting these maps.
> I get them quite a bit.
>
> One bit of advice for you is to get a group going that have the required maps.
> It majorly raises your percentage to find these maps.

But i don’t have any issue with the maps. I can be patient. But when i do what it says i should get it!

> > In what way do they ‘not work’, I got Uplink and got it on the second round.
> >
> > I believe if a host migration occurs mid-game, it makes getting the achievement no longer possible.
>
> There is the game. There are no host migrations. In addition, if you want me to, i can post the game in file share within 10 minutes. So that’s the way the achievement is broken.
>
> <mark>If it’s broken, care to explain how I got it?</mark>
> <mark>Feel free to post the game, it won’t get you the achievement.</mark>
>
>
>
> > As of the November Update, 343i increased the chances of you matching up with other players who have the same DLC as you.
> >
> > Once again, it’s all about patience.
>
> 1) Bungie was telling that they adjusted this damn algorithm in every weekly update. So, until i see it, i don’t believe it.
> 2) Patience and justice are different. And i don’t get the point. Why if they touch my flag in Breakpoint doesn’t deserve an achievement? The philosoply of the achievement is just to piss you off!
>
> <mark>Explain to me when Bungie did actually give a damn about Reach, the matchmaking updates were small and feeble, I have seen a big noticeable change in Matchmaking, seeing DLC a lot more commonly.</mark>
> <mark>Also, not really, you just don’t have the patience, also, it’s an achievement that means nothing to me or many others, the last thing I do is check your achievements to see if you have been last man on Uplink.</mark>

> > > In what way do they ‘not work’, I got Uplink and got it on the second round.
> > >
> > > I believe if a host migration occurs mid-game, it makes getting the achievement no longer possible.
> >
> > There is the game. There are no host migrations. In addition, if you want me to, i can post the game in file share within 10 minutes. So that’s the way the achievement is broken.
> >
> > <mark>If it’s broken, care to explain how I got it?</mark>
> > <mark>Feel free to post the game, it won’t get you the achievement.</mark>
> >
> >
> >
> > > As of the November Update, 343i increased the chances of you matching up with other players who have the same DLC as you.
> > >
> > > Once again, it’s all about patience.
> >
> > 1) Bungie was telling that they adjusted this damn algorithm in every weekly update. So, until i see it, i don’t believe it.
> > 2) Patience and justice are different. And i don’t get the point. Why if they touch my flag in Breakpoint doesn’t deserve an achievement? The philosoply of the achievement is just to piss you off!
> >
> > <mark>Explain to me when Bungie did actually give a damn about Reach, the matchmaking updates were small and feeble, I have seen a big noticeable change in Matchmaking, seeing DLC a lot more commonly.</mark>
> > <mark>Also, not really, you just don’t have the patience, also, it’s an achievement that means nothing to me or many others, the last thing I do is check your achievements to see if you have been last man on Uplink.</mark>

If it’s not broken, then explain to me why i didn’t get it!
This is the link to the match. Figure out yourself why i didn’t get it and feel free to explain me the reason.

I disagree that Bungie’s updates where small and feeble. But that’s not the point. Because even if it was the way you say, at least Bungie’s achievements worked!

Finally, once again, you miss the point. I complain about not getting something i deserve and you tell me why it means something to me? I just want to get what i deserve!

you cant let them touch it for both rounds

> you cant let them touch it for both rounds

Yeah, they didn’t in both rounds! If you see the match you’ll figure it out!

Somebody needs to calm down. Its only an achievment…

> Somebody needs to calm down. Its only an achievment…

Some people really enjoy getting all the achievements and it would be really frustrating if one of them was glitched.

> Somebody needs to calm down. Its only an achievment…

Somebody needs to fix their game! Next achievement will be: Double snipe 2 enemies while being mid air, and have completed a 360 turn by yourself. You 'll do that once in your life and it won’t pop!!! Very niceee…i enjoy!!!