"343 Favorites" in Halo 4

In Halo 3 a great thing they implemented was Bungie Favorites. Every week you would get to see some great videos, pictures, maps, and game types. I don’t know why they took this out for Reach. Maybe because it was their last Halo game? Would you want this back in Halo 4? If not why?

Yes. They should also implement a report feature in the custom browsing section. This would help out a lot.

> Yes. They should also implement a report feature in the custom browsing section. This would help out a lot.

I agree

Only if they stick to it, sometime during Halo 3’s life, Bungie started letting communities like Forge Hub (just an example) choose what went in Bungie’s favourites.

Fun little fact for you, if you go to your Reach manual and look through all of the pages, it will say Bungie Favourites, but it was never implemented into Reach.

I would love to see a 343i Favorites. I always enjoyed looking through the videos and Screenshots of Bungie’s Favorites in Halo 3. However looking through the recommended and top screenshot posted by immature kids on Reach was a huge turn off and I started to not even bother with it.

> I would love to see a 343i Favorites. I always enjoyed looking through the videos and Screenshots of Bungie’s Favorites in Halo 3. However looking through the recommended and top screenshot posted by immature kids on Reach was a huge turn off and I started to not even bother with it.

That is why I recommend the ability to report.

> I would love to see a 343i Favorites. I always enjoyed looking through the videos and Screenshots of Bungie’s Favorites in Halo 3. However looking through the recommended and top screenshot posted by immature kids on Reach was a huge turn off and I started to not even bother with it.

Exactly.

And it helped form a community.
And was like “I have to do a very cool map in Forge, and then there will be a chance to get to Favorites”

I really don’t liked the browser of Reach…

Hopeful they will do something like ‘Bungie Favorites’, something, even a “Bs angel Favorites” is something!

Thanks.

“Frankie’s Favorites” Lol

Sounds good, and I realize they are completely different companies, I hope that they can put in “Rooster Teeth Favorites” or something.

> Sounds good, and I realize they are completely different companies, I hope that they can put in “Rooster Teeth Favorites” or something.

Nah, there will be tons of HORSE maps.