343 "Fanboys" please stop...

I have recently been seeing alot of people defending 343’s and microsoft’s shoddy buisness practices. One of many excuses they like to use is “The reason halo 5 doesn’t have alot of content is because 343 would rather make a working product and leave things out” Im sorry but how is this an excuse? Halo 3, Reach and 4 shipped fully working (minus a few weapon balancing issues) and they had almost 3 times the amount of content, Firefight, Social playlists, forge at launch, file share, more customization, longer campaign with scoring options. I hate these types of people, I really do. People that complain on these forums most often just want to point out things 343 can improve not only the game but as a company. I have no doubt eventually 343 will deliver us the content we desire, but how many of us will be still playing? we could have moved on by then. I don’t think halo will die soon but it might if 343 don’t get their act together. So please 343 fans, don’t blindly defend 343 on things that the vast majority of the community has criticised. IMO halo 5 has the potential to be a magnificent game! And I am very interested in hearing your thoughts.

Also, if your comment is uneducated, a troll or un related I will ignore it. Thank You

“Halo 3, Reach and 4 shipped fully working (minus a few weapon balancing issues)” ← you contradict yourself in one sentence.

And who’s blindingly defending 343i? The game rocks. You need sight to see that.

> 2533274975733797;2:
> Also, if your comment is uneducated, a troll or un related I will ignore it. Thank You

Preemptive thank yous, ew. That is a sign of a giant buttface.

> “Halo 3, Reach and 4 shipped fully working (minus a few weapon balancing issues)” ← you contradict yourself in one sentence.

No, he doesn’t? Balance issues are to be expected, that doesn’t mean the game is buggy or unfinished.

Anyways there’s already a giant thread on this topic, and even then it’s…not really going anywhere.

343i is simply using tactics to make halo 5 last. Halo 4 multiplayer died much to early. Personally I prefer halo with monthly updates it keeps the game fresh.

> 2571474965809137;3:
> “Halo 3, Reach and 4 shipped fully working (minus a few weapon balancing issues)” ← you contradict yourself in one sentence.
>
> And who’s blindingly defending 343i? The game rocks. You need sight to see that.

That’s a matter opinion, you need to realise that.

I don’t believe they’re defending 343 as much as they are their own opinions. Also, all of us enjoy a good debate from time-to-time, and there’s no ring more interesting to step into than the one with people whose anger/frustration’s passionately put on display.

> 2535458853362468;7:
> > 2571474965809137;3:
> > “Halo 3, Reach and 4 shipped fully working (minus a few weapon balancing issues)” ← you contradict yourself in one sentence.
> >
> > And who’s blindingly defending 343i? The game rocks. You need sight to see that.
>
>
> That’s a matter opinion, you need to realise that.

Fair enough.

Bungie “fanboys” please stop. Just kidding, no one should blindly follow a company just because of the name values, but honestly I’d rather watch a game get more stuff and evolve rather than just get everything and burn out on it in a month.

> 2533274820846214;6:
> 343i is simply using tactics to make halo 5 last. Halo 4 multiplayer died much to early. Personally I prefer halo with monthly updates it keeps the game fresh.

Last? What a week?

There’s hardly anything to do that isn’t super MLG competitive, only thing “FUN” is Warzone and that gets very competitive, a month in, the only reason i’m still playing is

1. I want this game to get better
    2.) Armor completion

> 2533274819302824;5:
> > “Halo 3, Reach and 4 shipped fully working (minus a few weapon balancing issues)” ← you contradict yourself in one sentence.
>
>
> No, he doesn’t? Balance issues are to be expected, that doesn’t mean the game is buggy or unfinished.
>
> Anyways there’s already a giant thread on this topic, and even then it’s…not really going anywhere.

Agreed.

One addition - the OP was pointing out that even 343 have shown themselves capable of doing everything that the old games did (some might say to a fault in adding too much to the gameplay), contentwise. New engines, new platform (at least for 343 with the IP at the time), etc. 4 to 5 is the biggest contrast in this regard, and both made from the same developer. Almost makes you wonder how things would be if MCC succeeded on release…

> 2535458386964330;12:
> > 2533274819302824;5:
> > > “Halo 3, Reach and 4 shipped fully working (minus a few weapon balancing issues)” ← you contradict yourself in one sentence.
> >
> >
> > No, he doesn’t? Balance issues are to be expected, that doesn’t mean the game is buggy or unfinished.
> >
> > Anyways there’s already a giant thread on this topic, and even then it’s…not really going anywhere.
>
>
> Agreed.
>
> One addition - the OP was pointing out that even 343 have shown themselves capable of doing everything that the old games did (some might say to a fault in adding too much to the gameplay), contentwise. New engines, new platform (at least for 343 with the IP at the time), etc. 4 to 5 is the biggest contrast in this regard, and both made from the same developer. Almost makes you wonder how things would be if MCC succeeded on release…

I often look back and lament on how MCC was such a glorious beacon of hope, snuffed out far too early from that bleak horizon.

> 2533274871929668;11:
> > 2533274820846214;6:
> > 343i is simply using tactics to make halo 5 last. Halo 4 multiplayer died much to early. Personally I prefer halo with monthly updates it keeps the game fresh.
>
>
> Last? What a week?
>
> There’s hardly anything to do that isn’t super MLG competitive, only thing “FUN” is Warzone and that gets very competitive, a month in, the only reason i’m still playing is
> 1) I want this game to get better
> 2.) Armor completion

Lots of people are still playing and even more will come back when the update comes out, I am sure of it.

Must set one thing straight, I am not a bungie fan. To call out 343 fans as a bungie fan is in bad taste, sorry for not adressing this.

I’m having a really hard time understanding what the point of this thread is. All it’s going to do is rile people up, start flamewars, and complain about complainers.

We don’t need this. :confused: