343 Fail - Spartan Rank 117

This isn’t a major fail by any means, more of a missed opportunity. I was disappointed to see, after reaching Spartan Rank 117, there wasn’t a special REQ pack for getting to this special rank. I think it would have been really cool if 343 made a special REQ pack for reaching SR117. They could have done something like include the Mark VI Scarred armor and helmet in the pack, or a special load out AR for Warzone called The Chief’s Weapon or something. Something cool should have been done, but oh well, it’s too late now.

…The Mark VI Scarred armor is a MCC Cairo Station completion reward…not a level up gimmick…

Here’s to hoping haha

I was hoping there would be something at sr 117. My hopes and dreams are ruined.

> 2533274881560701;2:
> …The Mark VI Scarred armor is a MCC Cairo Station completion reward…not a level up gimmick…

I know, I was just using that as an example. I’m just saying something cool should have been done for the SR117 REQ pack. An emblem even, just something. You can get the Mark VI Scarred armor and helmet just by buying REQ packs too you know.

> 2533274881560701;2:
> …The Mark VI Scarred armor is a MCC Cairo Station completion reward…not a level up gimmick…

It is a level up gimmick because you can unlock it in gold req packs…and beating the first mission of Halo 2 on normal isn’t a gimmick?

I agree with OP, and I’m also disappointed you get nothing for beating legendary.

> 2533274943747719;6:
> > 2533274881560701;2:
> > …The Mark VI Scarred armor is a MCC Cairo Station completion reward…not a level up gimmick…
>
>
> It is a level up gimmick because you can unlock it in gold req packs…and beating the first mission of Halo 2 on normal isn’t a gimmick?
>
> I agree with OP, and I’m also disappointed you get nothing for beating legendary.

Yeah, exactly, lol. It takes time and effort to do both. Yeah, I haven’t beaten the campaign on Legendary yet. I’ll be sure to do that before Halo 6, but I just can’t stop playing Halo 5’s multiplayer, lol. I did play the campaign before the multiplayer of course, but I just played on Heroic. I always play on Heroic the first time just because it’s challenging, but not so challenging that it makes you feel like you’re not the badass Master Chief that you’re supposed to be, you know? Just a better way to experience the story for the first time, imo. Anyway, yeah, that would have been cool if they had given you a special REQ pack for completing the game on Legendary. Sad to hear there’s not. :confused:

> 2535455681930574;4:
> I was hoping there would be something at sr 117. My hopes and dreams are ruined.

I’m sorry. :frowning: Better sooner than later I guess though, right? lol

> 2533274803561919;8:
> > 2535455681930574;4:
> > I was hoping there would be something at sr 117. My hopes and dreams are ruined.
>
>
> I’m sorry. :frowning: Better sooner than later I guess though, right? lol

I guess so :frowning:

> 2533274943747719;6:
> > 2533274881560701;2:
> > …The Mark VI Scarred armor is a MCC Cairo Station completion reward…not a level up gimmick…
>
>
> It is a level up gimmick because you can unlock it in gold req packs…and beating the first mission of Halo 2 on normal isn’t a gimmick?
>
> I agree with OP, and I’m also disappointed you get nothing for beating legendary.

Okay, so kind of off-topic, but in order to unlock Mark IV Scarred helmet and armor you need to complete the first mission on Halo 2?

I am kind of new to the game and was wondering why I had Mark IV Scarred armor… lol

> 2533274812782568;10:
> > 2533274943747719;6:
> > > 2533274881560701;2:
> > > …The Mark VI Scarred armor is a MCC Cairo Station completion reward…not a level up gimmick…
> >
> >
> > It is a level up gimmick because you can unlock it in gold req packs…and beating the first mission of Halo 2 on normal isn’t a gimmick?
> >
> > I agree with OP, and I’m also disappointed you get nothing for beating legendary.
>
>
> Okay, so kind of off-topic, but in order to unlock Mark IV Scarred helmet and armor you need to complete the first mission on Halo 2?
>
> I am kind of new to the game and was wondering why I had Mark IV Scarred armor… lol

Mk 6, not mk 4. Mk 4 scarred would be dope though.

This is actually really upsetting

Agree, it would have been a nice to have.

It was pretty sad yeah. I just made my spartan look like MC the whole rank.

I agree it was a missed opportunity.

> 2535469104790292;12:
> This is actually really upsetting

Please don’t revive old threads.