343 F**K your banning system.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts or purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

4v4 slayer match and 3 of my team mates left leaving me alone. I had ZERO interest in playing a match like that. So when I leave your Mickey Mouse ban system bans me now I’m unable to play ANY game mode… Not Area nor Warzone… Your game will be sold to the highest bidder on Ebay…
BTW thanks for the 7 hour campaign.

You dont get a ban for leaving one game. Stop constantly leaving games and it wont happen.

Don’t know what to say, you got dealt a bad hand. All I can say is find a spartan company that had people who are liked minded as you and form a team.

Looks at your service record
Nov 6th - 3 DNF
Nov 5th - 5 DNF
Nov 4th - 2 DNF
Nov 3rd - 4 DNF

Yeah. Now I see why you got the hammer bro.

you got a short ban so you’re selling your game? I can’t quite see the logic there.

> 2533274816299345;2:
> You dont get a ban for leaving one game. Stop constantly leaving games and it wont happen.

This. You are not telling the whole truth. I have left a couple games due to getting annihilated or being thrown into a 0-3 cap Warzone game and haven’t had a single issue.

Leave games, this will happen. Especially when you leave multiple. 2 Days ago, I played against a team that 3 of them left. The last guy stayed around like a champ, even being outnumbered he still put up a fight, at one point almost killed my entire team.

oDIRTYSOUTHo has left the building with his tail between his legs.

You must have quit more than one game if you got banned so your argument against the ban system doesn’t wash with me.

<mark>Do not purposely bypass the profanity filer.</mark>

I got banned because of connection issues. twice i got kicked out of a game cuz it lost connection. and it wasnt even my connection. i have top notch connection. now im F@cking banned. This is BS. i paid 100 bucks for this damm game and now i cant play. This is wrong. i should not get banned for something that is not my fault. they def. have to fix this issue.

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments, make nonconstructive posts, or purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

Again. Forcing players to stay in games that are a complete waste of time is bullsh*t. I know plenty of your girls enjoy sucking off 343 but I don’t play that game. If a game is 1v4 I will not stay. The whole nanny system punishing players that don’t want to waste time in a broken game is a complete joke. Yeah it will be sold to the highest bidder which is already at $46.
There’s no need to reply. I’ve told these clowns how I feel about their wack ban system. That is all.
#HoldMyHandDaddy #Nanny #Ban #Broken

Play rumble pit to get your completed games up. I stopped playing team games because of quitters. When you have a lot of completed games if you go back into t be team games and your team mates quit kinda forcing you to quit it doesn’t hurt you as much. I myself have yet to quit one game in H5. I have only been disconnected from a warzone game or two.

> 2533274795662676;11:
>

They Def. went overbaoard with this banning system. i understand trying to create a better playing experience for the fans. but this is overbaord. we paid good money for this game. like i said before i got banned for something thats not even my fault. This is really wrong.

I have zero interest in sticking around in failed matches where there’s 1 v 4. A slayer game would take so much longer and never be fair… Punishing players for knowing it’s a complete waste to stick around in a failed game is a huge turn off. Sorry 343 but you’re drunk.

> 2533274816788253;12:
> Play rumble pit to get your completed games up. I stopped playing team games because of quitters. When you have a lot of completed games if you go back into t be team games and your team mates quit kinda forcing you to quit it doesn’t hurt you as much. I myself have yet to quit one game in H5. I have only been disconnected from a warzone game or two.

yeah but the point is you shouldnt have to do all this just to play a game u paid for. theres no reason for this overboard banning system.

> 2552709967365999;10:
>

Your service record shows three did not finish in a row so your ban will probably be short.

> 2552709967365999;15:
> > 2533274816788253;12:
> > Play rumble pit to get your completed games up. I stopped playing team games because of quitters. When you have a lot of completed games if you go back into t be team games and your team mates quit kinda forcing you to quit it doesn’t hurt you as much. I myself have yet to quit one game in H5. I have only been disconnected from a warzone game or two.
>
>
> yeah but the point is you shouldnt have to do all this just to play a game u paid for. theres no reason for this overboard banning system.

Yes there is because there are way to many quitters. Like I said I have stopped playing team games because of quitters. So I have little sympathy for players who get banned. When they started banning in MCC I quit a handful of games and never got banned

Just stay in the game?.. It’s a loss either way.

No. Something is messed up. I got a ban last night after the other team quit mid-match. To my knowledge, I only have one other DNF, which doesn’t appear accurate, because based on the score, the game was already over…

There might be some issue with how they are logging games. I don’t intentionally leave matches, and I’ve never been banned in any previous Halo. I know I didn’t do anything wrong.

How many games do you have to leave to get banned? and does it affect your rank?