343 Emblem?

Hello hello!
I see a player with the 343 emblem, and a skin for the AR.
Somebody knows how to unlock it? (Have to be a DEV’?)
Here is a link to see the profil of the player : BLKJ SIDEFX 21 ( https://www.halowaypoint.com/fr-fr/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/blkj%20sidefx%2021 )
Thank for your answer,see you in Arena/Warzone !
(Sorry for bad english)

I just played against 2 guys with the same emblem. I asked one of them after and he said he works for 343 so I’m guessing that’s the only obtainable way.

Ha-ha I got my -Yoink- ran over by two of them in doubles

Yeah I played warzone with somebody that had the 343 emblem the other day.

its the same s the old flaming helmet.

> 2533274942458893;1:
> Hello hello!
> I see a player with the 343 emblem, and a skin for the AR.
> Somebody knows how to unlock it? (Have to be a DEV’?)
> Here is a link to see the profil of the player : BLKJ SIDEFX 21 ( https://www.halowaypoint.com/fr-fr/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/blkj%20sidefx%2021 )
> Thank for your answer,see you in Arena/Warzone !
> (Sorry for bad english)

Yeah I have three 343i guys on my FL. The only way to get that emblem is to work there.

i just asked a guy and he says a 343 member gave it to him GT is ll Skia ll ive got a stream vid and upload with ar skin and stuff

I think its a developer thing actually :3

I certainly hope it’s for the dev team only, otherwise it would take only five minutes or so for the following to happen:

“Yeah, kid, you can trust me. I work for 343. Just look at the emblem. Now, if you just give me your account password, I can get you a whole bunch of rare REQ cards”

343 emblem and skins are dev exclusives. :slight_smile:

> 2533274824822009;9:
> I certainly hope it’s for the dev team only, otherwise it would take only five minutes or so for the following to happen:
>
> “Yeah, kid, you can trust me. I work for 343. Just look at the emblem. Now, if you just give me your account password, I can get you a whole bunch of rare REQ cards”

As it is with most game developers and companies nowadays, 343 would never ask a user for their password to their account.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

???

Some people got the 343 weapon skins through a glitch in the HCS packs, 343 let them keep them. Although the emblems were not obtainable through the glitch.

> 2533274805556615;11:
> > 2533274824822009;9:
> > I certainly hope it’s for the dev team only, otherwise it would take only five minutes or so for the following to happen:
> >
> > “Yeah, kid, you can trust me. I work for 343. Just look at the emblem. Now, if you just give me your account password, I can get you a whole bunch of rare REQ cards”
>
>
> As it is with most game developers and companies nowadays, 343 would never ask a user for their password to their account.

That’s the joke.

It was a glitch with the HCS REQ packs a ways back. However, no emblems were given out, so if he’s not a 343 employee, he might be hacking.

You can get it by working for 343, good luck ;). And also there was a glitch a month ago where some people got some 343 weapon skins from a special HCS req pack for a day, but nobody but 343 workers have the emblems.

343i Dev/employee emblem. I’ve seen YouTubers with the skin.

> 2533275016942754;13:
> Some people got the 343 weapon skins through a glitch in the HCS packs, 343 let them keep them. Although the emblems were not obtainable through the glitch.

I got it in the $10 pack, and I did not use a glitch that I’m aware of…

> 2533274926217674;18:
> > 2533275016942754;13:
> > Some people got the 343 weapon skins through a glitch in the HCS packs, 343 let them keep them. Although the emblems were not obtainable through the glitch.
>
>
> I got it in the $10 pack, and I did not use a glitch that I’m aware of…

They now have it out like bungee’s blue flames

I ran into somebody like that today too