343 Dropped the ball

So today I noticed that 343 failed us. Reason I say this is Black Ops 2 has spectator AND a new way to livestream from your xbox. Straight from your xbox, you do not need any extra equipment.

Halo 4 we can’t even get spectator mode.

Let’s hope the gameplay makes up for some lost features. It doesn’t mean they failed us, though.

And because of that they failed us?

OMG, Halo 4 doesn’t have this new feature.

That’s it everyone, close up shop and stop making video game because Mr Arapaho says so. He knows it all so why even bother any more.

So since one feature for one community isn’t included, 343 is a fail?

So now CoD can polute the internet even more with -Yoink- gameplay.

Sounds like BO2 is going to have horrible lag issues when all the kids are trying to live stream their games. Im glad our game will be running smoothly :smiley:

… that doesn’t change my opinion of 343i or the game at all.

Besides, I personally don’t care for it. You can fly around maps in theater, I just want to focus on playing the game. If I want to explore the map, I’ll use Forge.

omfgroflshidmtapimswpadita

translation

oh my -Yoinking!- god, rolling on the floor laughing so hard i drop my taco and puke in my sombrero while porking a donkey in the -Yoink-

Over reaction much?

Yes. They’ve failed us all. Might as well cancel your Halo 4 preorders, guys :frowning:

Not sure if trolling or just silly.

I’d rather participate in a match than spectate anyways.

> So now CoD can polute the internet even more with Yoink! gameplay.

WHAT? COD is using Yoinks now?!? OMG, they’re so unoriginal!!!

You are so wrong.

(playing as 343)

ODDBALL! PLAY BALL!

BALL TAKEN!

BALL DROPPED!

BALL TAKEN! See? They picked up the ball again! It’s those subtle things you have to look out for.

> > So now CoD can polute the internet even more with Yoink! gameplay.
>
> WHAT? COD is using Yoinks now?!? OMG, they’re so unoriginal!!!

lol nice one XD

What good are those features when you don’t have a good game to use them with?

> What good are those features when you don’t have a good game to use them with?

Right now Black Ops 2 is looking to be better then Halo 4 and not just because of what is listed in the OP

Yeah…no! CoD is adding that stuff because they know they don’t have the actual gameplay to be a competitive title, so they add the competitive peripherals. Halo has what truely counts, the gameplay, and Halo 4 looks like that’s even more true. Also just because Halo 4 doesn’t have those things at launch, it doesn’t mean it can’t get those in a TU.

I’m already displeased with CoD’s netcode and don’t see much benefit coming to the series for extra weight being added to their system.
But hey, CoD player seem to love how the game they are playing and the game that is actually going on being two different entities altogether (kill cams showing death up to 2 seconds before actual death occurred on screen), so all the power to them for their online system.

As for the actual spectator mode that can be utilised over LAN and not be meant for LIVE due to bandwidth issues, yes I wish H4 had that.
But one that can be used over XBL to drag down bandwidth, no I don’t care for.

> I’d rather participate in a match than spectate anyways.

While this is true, I still want to see a spectator mode in Halo 4. It could come in handy when you’re waiting for a friend to finish up his game. And also to watch some MLG pr0s so they can get better