343, DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

343, DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Allot of fans do not like the new art style in halo 4 and 5, or at the very least like the older art style more than the new one. Go through any halo wars 2 trailer. You will see nothing but praise for the art style. People want this, they want halo 6 to look more like the original halo’s. 343, you should grasp this opportunity and give halo 6 the art style of the original halo’s.
I’m very happy that discussion of the art style is finally happening (i never saw it during halo 4) and articals are even asking the question if 343 should change art style.
http://www.thebitbag.com/just-cause-3-patch-dlc-preparation-know-far/138269

But what would changing the art style do for halo 6?
For one it would please many fans who feel halo is changing far too much because they feel 343 is not respecting the roots of halo.
It would also give the game a level of grit people have been asking for for a while now, you can’t find one thing in halo 4 or 5 safe for sanghelious architecture that looks gritty or war torn.
It would prove to the fans that 343 listens. If 343 were to change something as big as the entire art style for halo 6 to please the fans then they would show how much they want halo to succeed and they would have shown how much they want to please the long time fans of the franchise.

“But it wouldn’t make sense with the lore” neither did the beginning of halo 4, but they still did it. Besides they could think of plenty of reasons for why the art style has changed. For example, because humanity is now fighting an uphill desperate battle against the AI’s they need to use what ever resources they can find. Meaning old spartan II armour and weapons could be brought back for chief and blue team to use. This is science fiction, use your imagination guys!

It’s not like 343 can’t do it. They have clearly shown their skill in respecting halo’s art style both with halo 1 and 2 anniversary’s, Halo wars 2, and with many of the classic weapons in halo 5.

I personally believe that 343 needs to grasp this opportunity whilst there is still time.
Could you imagine how epic it would be at E3 to see chief in his old spartan II armour stepping out of an old D77H-TCI Pelican holding a Halo 2/3 battle rifle! Don’t let this go 343, this is something halo needs, especially considering how many old fans are leaving because halo doesn’t feel like halo anymore to them.

They have to change everything.

We ask for classic armor, we get a disgusting attempt.

Mark 5 form combat evolved?
Heres melted knockoff mark 5 alpha.

Classic halo 3 CQB?
A poor helmet attempt or overly adapted artistic interpretation.
And armor that keeps none of the original features.

I’d like to see a combination of both old and new art styles for future games because I like both, each for different reasons. I will say, though, I kinda hate the way the Sangheili-designed ships look.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I’d like to see a combination of both old and new art styles for future games because I like both, each for different reasons. I will say, though, I kinda hate the way the Sangheili-designed ships look.

Which is why it would be cool to see the Infinity using old tech in halo 6. In the story the Infinity could be running out of pelicans, fighters and weapons to fight the AI’s but it gets Intel from the Shadow of Intent who says they have found an old UNSC assault carrier. Infinity could resupply there and boom. You have a mix of old tech and new tech. You have spartan 4’s using covenant war Era vehicles and weapons.

Or even cooler, you have new elites and old elites working together on board old and new covenant ships.

> 2535417357208594;4:
> > 2535437652903765;3:
> > I’d like to see a combination of both old and new art styles for future games because I like both, each for different reasons. I will say, though, I kinda hate the way the Sangheili-designed ships look.
>
>
> Which is why it would be cool to see the Infinity using old tech in halo 6. In the story the Infinity could be running out of pelicans, fighters and weapons to fight the AI’s but it gets Intel from the Shadow of Intent who says they have found an old UNSC assault carrier. Infinity could resupply there and boom. You have a mix of old tech and new tech. You have spartan 4’s using covenant war Era vehicles and weapons.
>
> Or even cooler, you have new elites and old elites working together on board old and new covenant ships.

Yeah, I think something like that would be pretty nice to see.