343 Doesn't care about international Audience

This is what im calling a sub thread from another thread on this forum about how 343 clearly ignores and dismisses the issues affecting thousands of gamers outside the US. This is in regards to the lack of regional filter/good connection option in halo 4. But more towards a vent at the lack of 343 responds to these issues and dismisses them with ‘it will get better with time’. Those of us outside the US are sick and tired of being treated second hand by what is supposed to be a game designed for international users. we are tired of latency issues, tired of American host and most of all tired at how 343 seems more concerened about the XP cap of players who really should find better things to do with their time than an issue affecting multiplayer thats affecting THOUSANDS. Im tired of it and very very frsutrated 343 if you care about your customers overseas you better see this and you better reply. Alot of us are going to return this game if you dont start caring!

Those who are tired of being neglected have your say and vote here. The other thread discussing the lack of filter systems is
HERE

This thread is in attempts to get 343’s notice and have them wake up to the major issues affecting a major if not THE major point of halo. the multiplayer.

We internationally from UK, AUS, NZ and even some from the US are tired of
A) the lack of thoughful ernest responses from 343
B) effort to fix this issue with what the consumer want. NOT WHAT 343 DEEMS WILL ‘HELP’ we want regional filters! OR dedicated servers NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!!! behind the scenes crap that make no difference. The best company sells the most who LISTENS to what their consumers want!

tru

> This is what im calling a sub thread from another thread on this forum about how 343 clearly ignores and dismisses the issues affecting thousands of gamers outside the US. This is in regards to the lack of regional filter/good connection option in halo 4. But more towards a vent at the lack of 343 responds to these issues and dismisses them with ‘it will get better with time’. Those of us outside the US are sick and tired of being treated second hand by what is supposed to be a game designed for international users. we are tired of latency issues, tired of American host and most of all tired at how 343 seems more concerened about the XP cap of players who really should find better things to do with their time than an issue affecting multiplayer thats affecting THOUSANDS. Im tired of it and very very frsutrated 343 if you care about your customers overseas you better see this and you better reply. Alot of us are going to return this game if you dont start caring!
>
> Those who are tired of being neglected have your say and vote here. The other thread discussing the lack of filter systems is
> HERE
>
> This thread is in attempts to get 343’s notice and have them wake up to the major issues affecting a major if not THE major point of halo. the multiplayer.
>
> We internationally from UK, AUS, NZ and even some from the US are tired of
> A) the lack of thoughful ernest responses from 343
> B) effort to fix this issue with what the consumer want. NOT WHAT 343 DEEMS WILL ‘HELP’ we want regional filters! OR dedicated servers NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!!! behind the scenes crap that make no difference. The best company sells the most who LISTENS to what their consumers want!

K

yeah this crap has gone on for too long without an official response

and the only acceptable answer is “yes there will be a region filter/good connection option” because there current solution is a horrible idea

i live in Australia, i would have thought the good connection filter would have been added to every Halo title after halo 3, it seriously improved the game play over halo 2 as far as “lag” was concerned for people outside of the United States,i think it should be a staple for any game of this franchise

Listen, Halo is an American game made by an American video game developer. Of course foreign countries are going to get less attention. Localization is difficult. 343i is doing a good job and they have a lot of other things on their plate right now like actually fixing bugs, glitches, and missing features.

Things will get better with time. You need to stop reacting with rage because that doesn’t help at all. This is a known issue and I’m sure 343i has something on the back burners.

> Listen, Halo is an American game made by an American video game developer. Of course foreign countries are going to get less attention. Localization is difficult. 343i is doing a good job and they have a lot of other things on their plate right now like actually fixing bugs, glitches, and missing features.
>
> Things will get better with time. You need to stop reacting with rage because that doesn’t help at all. This is a known issue and I’m sure 343i has something on the back burners.

Then they should say something.
A simple “We know about the issue and are working on it” would go a long way to appeasing all the people that are having connection issues, which is everyone.

> Listen, Halo is an American game made by an American video game developer. Of course foreign countries are going to get less attention. Localization is difficult. 343i is doing a good job and they have a lot of other things on their plate right now like actually fixing bugs, glitches, and missing features.
>
> Things will get better with time. You need to stop reacting with rage because that doesn’t help at all. This is a known issue and I’m sure 343i has something on the back burners.

these things already exist in past halos and were cut out of this halo

they should not of been cut out during the development phase, its a colossal -Yoink- up

I remember them saying that a connection option was built into the game behind the scenes. I guess it’s not working.

> I remember them saying that a connection option was built into the game behind the scenes. I guess it’s not working.

its an automated system that requires us to play 20 or so laggy awful games so it can adjust, this also means halfway through the games life the system stops working because of the lack of cached local players and has to do it all over again

i cant tolerate 5 games like this and nor can many other players

AMURICUH!!!

Well I for one would rather play with people in the U.S./Canada only. I would rather not be playing with any foreigners with a connection advantage or them making me lag like hell.

'MERICA!!!

> Well I for one would rather play with people in the U.S./Canada only. I would rather not be playing with any foreigners with a connection advantage or them making me lag like hell.

At the risk of sounding Xenophobic, I agree. Lag makes me want to tear my hair out. Death under any other circumstance is fine, but when I die because I can’t do anything but walk into walls and shoot at my feet, I tend to get a little flustered.

>

Well don’t sell your product in our country if you aren’t going to provide international support for it.

What a dumb post seriously mate.

> > Listen, Halo is an American game made by an American video game developer. Of course foreign countries are going to get less attention. Localization is difficult. 343i is doing a good job and they have a lot of other things on their plate right now like actually fixing bugs, glitches, and missing features.
> >
> > Things will get better with time. You need to stop reacting with rage because that doesn’t help at all. This is a known issue and I’m sure 343i has something on the back burners.
>
> Now it is your turn to listen. This is a feature that has been present in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach that they obviously made a conscious decision to take out for Halo 4 (whoever they let make that decision shouldn’t be allowed to make decisions anymore). The only playlist that I am able to play without chances being that I lag is Infinity Slayer. I’m pretty sure an issue that prevents probably a third of the Halo population (every player outside of the U.S., by the looks of things) from playing most playlists without lag for extended periods of the day is something that we can very justifiably rage about. From what I have seen and experienced so far, it is probably the biggest issue that is affecting Matchmaking at the moment that has an objective solution. Don’t give me that crap about 343i being an American developer and blah blah blah because this is something they -Yoinked!- up on, pure and simple.

you do relieze that that feature was put in by another company right?

this is only the 2nd halo game made by 343
first one being the anniversary edition
the other previous games were done by BUNGIE

> yeah this crap has gone on for too long without an official response
>
> and the only acceptable answer is “yes there will be a region filter/good connection option” because there current solution is a horrible idea

Four days. SOOOOOOOOO long.

I just find it very frustrating that they don’t seem to respond to anything said in the forums.