343, do me a favor...

Extend the Magnum M6G’s clip to 10 and increase max spare rounds to 60 or 70 for default play.

It shouldn’t take much fooling around with the game (probably), and it will make the Magnum a better candidate for Arena gametypes, since it clearly is the more skilled utility weapon in the game but is only lacking in the ammunition department.

This doesn’t make it OP, it just gives it more longevity, like a Pistol should have. Hell, make the size of the max bloom bigger (same reset speed in proportion to the new size) if there’s an issue with CQC.

Why change bloom if youre worried about CQC cause thats when bloom doesnt matter, and isnt the pistol a short to mid range weapon anyway?

> Why change bloom if youre worried about CQC cause thats when bloom doesnt matter, and isnt the pistol a short to mid range weapon anyway?

That was an if.

I still want the Pistol like it is now to have more ammunition for default Reach.

The pistol clip should at least have 10 rounds.

Im not saying its a bad idea ( I like it personally) but a lot of people woulg prob get really angry like how they are with the dmr and how they hate spamming.

> Im not saying its a bad idea ( I like it personally) but a lot of people woulg prob get really angry like how they are with the dmr and how they hate spamming.

Spamming with the Pistol at Mid range doesn’t make sense, since its bloom is superior to that of the DMR’s by design.

Increasing the clip size to 10 shouldn’t harm this, but its possible it might hurt CQC fights with it, hence possibly changing size of the max bloom.

Remove bloom, don’t make it bigger!

Just enlarging the pistols clip to 10 and modifying melee damage would GREATLY improve Reach.

People would be less ‘melee reliant’ and more aim shoot oriented.

But I dont think the pistol should beat the AR in CQC scenarios…

> Remove bloom, don’t make it bigger!

They aren’t going to do it. They don’t want to mess with Reach’s “core gameplay.”

So fine. At least make the more skillful weapon better with more ammo. Nothing more, nothing less. We all go home happy.

Even make Arena Pistol only starts with 1 Frag and possibly 75% melee for awhile and see what people say.

> But I dont think the pistol should beat the AR in CQC scenarios…

Exactly. Make the max size of the bloom on the Pistol bigger, but with the same reset time.

I think you can actually beat the AR with the pistol right now… I think the AR needs a little boost too

> But I dont think the pistol should beat the AR in CQC scenarios…

The AR requires 0 skill to use
Magnum requires a very accurate shot

Magnum already beats AR close range if you are very accurate, as it ought to.

> I think you can actually beat the AR with the pistol right now… I think the AR needs a little boost too

The bloom size fix will also fix that too, as far as spamming it goes.

Oh the lowly AR… it can be beat by every weapon :frowning:

> Oh the lowly AR… it can be beat by every weapon :frowning:

Nah. In the right hands, it can go pretty far.

> > Oh the lowly AR… it can be beat by every weapon :frowning:
>
> Nah. In the right hands, it can go pretty far.

But what if the plasma pistol is in better hands?

> > > Oh the lowly AR… it can be beat by every weapon :frowning:
> >
> > Nah. In the right hands, it can go pretty far.
>
> But what if the plasma pistol is in better hands?

…Don’t get too close, and make sure to strafe as much as possible.

> > > > Oh the lowly AR… it can be beat by every weapon :frowning:
> > >
> > > Nah. In the right hands, it can go pretty far.
> >
> > But what if the plasma pistol is in better hands?
>
> …Don’t get too close, and make sure to strafe as much as possible.

Except for tracking…

> > > > > Oh the lowly AR… it can be beat by every weapon :frowning:
> > > >
> > > > Nah. In the right hands, it can go pretty far.
> > >
> > > But what if the plasma pistol is in better hands?
> >
> > …Don’t get too close, and make sure to strafe as much as possible.
>
> Except for tracking…

Enough distance and proper strafing will counter that. Reach Plasma Pistol=/=CE Plasma Pistol