343 Did not really fix reach

Hi. I’m not coming here to bash on 343 for the changes they did make to reach, but I am just pointing out that the game is still the same as it was before 343 even stepped in.

I like the changes that they made with the Anniversary, but that is really all they did. They did not touch the other playlist like, everything on the competive playlist, co op playlist, and the community playlist. The only thing that 343 did do was make a TU beta playlist, which is fun, except that nobody plays it, ad when they do they all want to play ZB games. And the anniversary playlist is fun, but still it has reaches aspects flaws, that i really doubt that 343 can or will fix, those things being the OP Ghost, the 150 pound warthog that flips ever bump you hit.

My point being is when is 343 going to actually fix the problems where the real population is in Halo? It will not be smart of them to just focus on the anniversary, and then give up, because I played the heck out of that playlist, and it was all i played for about a week. I got tired of playing on the same maps, so I went to play the regular game where there are more options in the game.

I am not sure of this, but is the TU beta going to take affect to the whole game, or is it just going to stay as it is, because in time nobody will be playing the beta anymore, and people will start up and say they want changes. It will be wise of 343 to start them now to the whole game.

If however, this change will affect the production of Halo: 4. please let us know, and tell us directly (ex, bs angel told us that at like during the night, that reach will be weird, because it was undergoing some changes), that is a direct answer, and if changes are going to be made to reach as a whole game, and not a cover playlist, then tell use directly.(ex, We did the changes on reach, but the game is over, and we give up on this game. Halo fans, please understand our decision, we need all the time we can on Halo 4 to make it better, and bring the Halo series out of the tolit that bungie put us in.)

Although you do not have to say it like that. don’t get into trouble with microsoft.

It’s too late to improve Reach to its fullest. I’d rather have 343i keep developing Halo 4 than waste their time on Reach.

> It’s too late to improve Reach to its fullest. I’d rather have 343i keep developing Halo 4 than waste their time on Reach.

That’s cool. That is why I put that choice in the poll.

> It’s too late to improve Reach to its fullest. I’d rather have 343i keep developing Halo 4 than waste their time on Reach.

QFT.

The game is almost dead and any changes at this point would just put off people that like Reach’s terrible gameplay without attracting new players.

Question, when Halo CEA came out we got a Reach title update but have we had another? I cant remember and i ask cause i think theres going to be another before the new yr.