343 Dev tweet about graphics hype

The bad thing is that this is going to create a lot of unnecessary hype for the campaign. In her tweet, she said that they have made meaning the games the 343 dev’s have made with other AAA development studios. And from what I have seen, the developers in this studio did not work on games like Uncharted, Killzone, Crysis 2 or Battlefield 3 which have set the bar pretty high.
Personally I never expected Halo 4 to have the greatest graphics on any console as this has never been the focal point of Halo. Even with a game like Reach which in my opinion was the best looking FPS at its release, most people who not agree because of the Halo art style that takes out the realism.
So to me aslong as it is a step up from Reach, I think it will still have upper class high end graphics that get the job done,

But do you think that this tweet will be misinterpreted by most people like we have seen so far and create a disappointment from uninformed fans once the actual gameplay releases?

That’s what I am scared of, I do not expect it to be the best but if it is, that would be awesome.

> But <mark>do you think that this tweet will be misinterpreted by most people</mark> like we have seen so far and create a disappointment from uninformed fans once the actual gameplay releases?

It already has, and not just by individuals, but by just about every game news site on the net.