343 design skins for Pro- unnecessary for the rest

So… 343 designs

343 Industries designed skins inspired by the logo of the professional teams. HOW would it be if 343 Industries may be listening to the community and designed military Skins. iIt is bad enoughto use always bad designed skins like “pommes” or “pizza”… or Aurum or Goldstandard… yeah… wow, not even one REAL military designed skin.

Nobody has asked for more senseless REQS and no one has asked for a time of more senseless skins.

I want more social game list and yet more unnecessary Skins… well - thank you for… Sorry, I do not find anything good for me.

The guys who make skins aren’t the guys who manage playlists. However, I’d dig some skins that aren’t related to some pro league thing I have no clue about.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> The guys who make skins aren’t the guys who manage playlists. However, I’d dig some skins that aren’t related to some pro league thing I have no clue about.

So, a “CLG” Skin is not related to some pro league… ummm no.

I know, the people who do the skins don`t create the paylist - but why IS here no Social Playlist? And with social playlist I mean;

Team Arena Ranked - Social Slayer
Team Snipers Ranked - Action Sack

Why do people complain about fun skins? In Halo Reach we had flaming helmets and confetti coming out of our skulls when getting shot. Some people are just so uptight.

I don’t care about the pro teams at all, would rather have 10 more food skins tbh.

Edit: Also want to add that I actually like the majority of the skins we have right now, I’m all about the pizza skin and I dig some of the weird color skins too. Gold standard is awesome. I would dig it if they added camo skins too.

I guess I’m trying to say these pro skins are just the least exciting to me. I’m sure there are plenty of guys that watch the pro league regularly and will like these.

> 2533274861263132;3:
> > 2533274808210415;2:
> > The guys who make skins aren’t the guys who manage playlists. However, I’d dig some skins that aren’t related to some pro league thing I have no clue about.
>
>
> So, a “CLG” Skin is not related to some pro league… ummm no.
>
> I know, the people who do the skins don`t create the paylist - but why IS here no Social Playlist? And with social playlist I mean;
>
> Team Arena Ranked - Social Slayer
> Team Snipers Ranked - Action Sack

No, I was saying that I’d rather have skins that aren’t related to pro leagues. As in, not the CLG skin. I do not want the CLG skin when I could have a skin that coats my AR in an Alfa Tango pattern, if they made it.

> 2533274954911187;4:
> Why do people complain about fun skins? In Halo Reach we had flaming helmets and confetti coming out of our skulls when getting shot. Some people are just so uptight.

Well I complain because there is actually not one reall military skin.

> 2533274808210415;6:
> > 2533274861263132;3:
> > > 2533274808210415;2:
> > > The guys who make skins aren’t the guys who manage playlists. However, I’d dig some skins that aren’t related to some pro league thing I have no clue about.
> >
> >
> > So, a “CLG” Skin is not related to some pro league… ummm no.
> >
> > I know, the people who do the skins don`t create the paylist - but why IS here no Social Playlist? And with social playlist I mean;
> >
> > Team Arena Ranked - Social Slayer
> > Team Snipers Ranked - Action Sack
>
>
> No, I was saying that I’d rather have skins that aren’t related to pro leagues. As in, not the CLG skin. I do not want the CLG skin when I could have a skin that coats my AR in an Alfa Tango pattern, if they made it.

Ah okay okay, than I missunderstand you

Usually support competitive interests but these skins…they’re just more non-fitting skins like usual.

> Well I complain because there is actually not one reall military skin.

There’s a few but most are crap.

Like that one tan AR with the Eagle emblem on the side.

> 2533274886531207;5:
> I don’t care about the pro teams at all, would rather have 10 more food skins tbh.

I don’t care enough to sponsor them with my cash. I would rather not have any new skins at all. Although the capability to get customized skins with our GT would be cool.

As much as I like being a completionist in Halo 5, these esport weapon skins are going to be a pass for me. Have no interest in esports or the teams.

> 2533274875982754;10:
> > 2533274886531207;5:
> > I don’t care about the pro teams at all, would rather have 10 more food skins tbh.
>
>
> I don’t care enough to sponsor them with my cash. I would rather not have any new skins at all. Although the capability to get customized skins with our GT would be cool.

For my money… Fix the server problems, matchmaking, and spawning under a frigging rock. Make the game playable first. then spend the money elsewhere.

> 2533274843446007;12:
> > 2533274875982754;10:
> > > 2533274886531207;5:
> > > I don’t care about the pro teams at all, would rather have 10 more food skins tbh.
> >
> >
> > I don’t care enough to sponsor them with my cash. I would rather not have any new skins at all. Although the capability to get customized skins with our GT would be cool.
>
>
> For my money… Fix the server problems, matchmaking, and spawning under a frigging rock. Make the game playable first. then spend the money elsewhere.

And while they are at it update the second rate UI, put back in the game types they removed such as oddball one flag juggernaut vip one bomb multi team snipers
put back in permenent playlists and cut this rotational nonsense and put social playlists back into the game

> 2533274832130936;13:
> > 2533274843446007;12:
> > > 2533274875982754;10:
> > > > 2533274886531207;5:
> > > > I don’t care about the pro teams at all, would rather have 10 more food skins tbh.
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t care enough to sponsor them with my cash. I would rather not have any new skins at all. Although the capability to get customized skins with our GT would be cool.
> >
> >
> > For my money… Fix the server problems, matchmaking, and spawning under a frigging rock. Make the game playable first. then spend the money elsewhere.
>
>
> And while they are at it update the second rate UI, put back in the game types they removed such as oddball one flag juggernaut vip one bomb multi team snipers
> put back in permenent playlists and cut this rotational nonsense and put social playlists back into the game

And exactly that is the problem - remove the content, give them skins and REQs

At this point a pro team could donate $1,000,000 to charity and you guys would still talk trash about them. This forum has an abnormal hatred for skilled players/anything related to them.

I too couldn’t care less about the pro team and the exclusive skins they get. Do I have anything against them and what they do? No. Do I think it’s neat that they get their own skins? Sure. But do I think that it’s something good for the game and community as a whole? Not at all. In fact, there is maybe 2 skins in all of the ones we have that I would consider using, since most of them are just way too over the top to be worth considering.

Why can’t we have more subtle skins instead of everything being over the top? I would love to have an AR and pistol skin that are inspired by their Halo 1 counterparts, and use the same colour schemes as those. It wouldn’t be a huge, drastic over the top skin, but just be something that looks good and fits within the Halo universe.

> 2533274812650916;15:
> At this point a pro team could donate $1,000,000 to charity and you guys would still talk trash about them. This forum has an abnormal hatred for skilled players.

This forum has an abnormal hatred for just about everything that happens or changes…

> 2533274812650916;15:
> At this point a pro team could donate $1,000,000 to charity and you guys would still talk trash about them. This forum has an abnormal hatred for skilled players/anything related to them.

I’m not hating on the pro’s, or trash talking them
I admire them, I wish I was even a quarter of a halo player that most of them are, and I’d love to get paid to play the games I love.
i just have frustration over 343 ignoring basic features of this game while trying to squeeze every penny possible out of the community from microtransactions

> 2533274812650916;15:
> At this point a pro team could donate $1,000,000 to charity and you guys would still talk trash about them. This forum has an abnormal hatred for skilled players/anything related to them.

Wouldn’t say hatred, but more frustration since Halo 5 is still lacking a variety of content, game types, etc that should have been at launch, while pro league has gotten a lot of attention from 343.

> 2533274812650916;15:

Professional teams are so little that they are really negligible.
Sorry that I said that, but a game, especially HALO should be developed first for casuals/fans and then further developed for “professionals”.