343 Contact Info

Is there any way to contact 343 industries via email?

Why do you need their email contact info?

I got a very specific question I want to ask

> I got a very specific question I want to ask

Ok, that’s very vague.

I’m a student at the Howest College in Belgium, where I’m taking the degree course called Digital Arts & Entertainment. (Digital Arts and Entertainment - Home)
One of the assignments is building and texturing a level in UDK, for the overall design I made use of a map I once made in the Halo Forge World. This map served as the base for the map I’m designing in UDK

I would like to incorporate the general feel and atmosphere of the Skyline map, which is part of the Majestic Map Pack. I examined the Skyline map for a little while and assume they mostly used modular texturing. I was wondering if I could take a look at the original texturing of the Skybox and the map Skyline itself, to give me a clearer view of the workflow on the building and designing of my own map.

> I’m a student at the Howest College in Belgium, where I’m taking the degree course called Digital Arts & Entertainment. (Digital Arts and Entertainment - Home)
> One of the assignments is building and texturing a level in UDK, for the overall design I made use of a map I once made in the Halo Forge World. This map served as the base for the map I’m designing in UDK
>
> I would like to incorporate the general feel and atmosphere of the Skyline map, which is part of the Majestic Map Pack. I examined the Skyline map for a little while and assume they mostly used modular texturing. I was wondering if I could take a look at the original texturing of the Skybox and the map Skyline itself, to give me a clearer view of the workflow on the building and designing of my own map.

Ok, that’s a little better.
I’d try giving BS Angel a email, bsangel(at)halowaypoint.com, she should be able to point you to the right guy, BUT, be warned she sometimes take some time for her to reply.

Thanks!