343....Community....Jetpack needs some adjustments along with everything else.

Sprint got nerfed because the double melee got taken away. Basically everything else is getting some sort of patch. Why is the jetpack not getting adjusted? I feel like jetpack will become extremely overpowered if something isn’t done. The max height on the jetpack needs to be decreased or something. Spawn killing is an issue with it. Also, the ability to nullify map control is a problem.

Theres nothing wrong with the jet pack because its the only AA that I beleive is not overpowered.

The Jetpack is fine for me.

Anyways, this is the first I have heard of a ‘Sprint nerf’ or ‘Double Beatdown nerf’.

Care to explain.

Spawn killing is a terrible issue with jetpack. The jetpack also cancels out map control

well in terms of sprint and double beat down its turning into a 3 hit kill like in CE and theres melee bleed through so if you shoot em before he reaches you you’ll be able to knock em out.

As for the jet pack im sure it will also be nerfed somewhat, hopefully thats in the details we’ll learn about in the next few days or so.

And as for jet pack overpowered? I wouldn’t say its overpowered but it does break a map and map control rather easily

they nurfed sprint?

The easiest way is to change the loadout. Give them a plasma repeater.

> Spawn killing is a terrible issue with jetpack. The jetpack also cancels out map control

THIS. Im fine with them keeping the jetpack in team slayer/squad/big team but PLEASE take it out of arena/ranked matches. it defeates the whole concept of ranked halo. Map control

Dude, either you’re terrible at playing against Jetpacks, or you have a grudge against them, because the Jetpack is totally perfect. There is nothing wrong with it.

> Theres nothing wrong with the jet pack because its the only AA that I beleive is not overpowered.

Yes, because having a 20 foot height advantage ignoring map layout while being able to rain down grenukes and shots with ease is not overpowered at all.

/sarcasm

The jetpack allows you to ignore map layout/map control and for superior posistioning on your enemy by just holding down a button its totally game-breaking and should be removed from the non-joke playlists like Arena ASAP. I would nerf the fuel it has per energy cycle by half so players cannot just fly over everything, and have to think before they use it and use it in bursts.

Like I’ve said, they are dumbing down the armor abilities in the TU

I’ve always thought the jetpack was a joke. its fun to mess around with yes but it defeats the whole purpose of map control and having the high ground in ranked matches.

> I’ve always thought the jetpack was a joke. its fun to mess around with yes but it defeats the whole purpose of map control and having the high ground in ranked matches.

How do you make map control pountless?

by jetpacking across the entire map.

The jetpack should disable if it is EMP’d. It would make the game more balanced and make far more sense.

You don’t think somehow it will be even easier to pick jetpacker’s out of the sky with the bloomless DMR?

Besides, I don’t see how you could exactly adjust the jetpack if your problem is with taking map shortcuts, other than just not having it at all in the game.

> > I’ve always thought the jetpack was a joke. its fun to mess around with yes but it defeats the whole purpose of map control and having the high ground in ranked matches.
>
> How do you make map control pountless?

A high ground that previously took about ten seconds of walking to get to can be reached in an instant.

lol i just shoot jetpackers out of the air like birds

easier said then done, in some situations. Like when they are right about you and you cant get a dang shot on their head.

then i sprint away and dont Yoink! with them, and i usually play with a decent team team shooting the -Yoink- out of a target which everyone sees