343 communication problems!!

i remembered back in halo reach and halo 3 forums that whane we had a problem and post about it or there was a problem about the servers or virtuall anything else, bungie used to answere ASAP… even when they didn’t have any solution. There were there ready to take tha blame and tell us that there are trying to do something about it or they are aware about the existance of the accosionale problem.
Now is the first month of halos 4 life and we are fulled of problems, lags, server mulfunctions and specializations and the only thing we get is a dead noise on the other end of the line… Halo bulletins are great but not enought to satisfy our need to know that someone is there to hear us and acknowledge us!!!
We don’t want everything to get corrected immidiately, but let us now that someone is there!! Many gamers out there I’m pretty sure thy have the same feeling and anger inside them!!! For example it this weeks bulletin we got and an update about the new DLC… ok cool but not so important than everythig else that is going on!! People are going around saying that this game is only a money machine and nothing morey.Why a company that is entirely made from people that workled on previous halo games or joined because the loved the halo francise stay still and take it like this is true?
If you lofe your fans, this game and the history that has been made by it DO SOMETHING !!!
sorry for the spelling adn grammar errors!!! :slight_smile:

It would be nice if they had a forum presence like they have at Bioware.

What where they doing on bioware?

go on 343industries.org <— its their website

I personally have patience with 343i, but I DEFINATELY agree that they need more community presence. Even Mods seem to have been away since Nov 6th, and its not enough for 343 to just sit back with a pre-built community; they need to be active and get involved, more than just ‘bsAngel’(who also seems to have disappeared). The Matchmaking devs should have a session once a week, or even once a month to discuss with the community how things are, and things like that. A little’s enough, but 343 need to give some love to the community get some love from the community.

patience is virtue… but when it comes to the gaming world people tend to forget that!! People want actions or movement towards better things!!

I get that 343 isn’t Bungie - but if you are going to take their place you should pick up at what made them great and add to that. Get on it 343, you are doing aiight but not quite there.

i think we are all patient. We don’t expect things to be resolved overnight but a “hey guys, we are aware of X,Y & Z and are working on it.” type of statement just to let people know there is someone out there listening would be nice.

343i.org is NOT their web side it is a Community.
We always spend hours with people who go there and think 343i is there to answer them.
Don´t post those wrong infos.

343industries.org is not 343 or Microsoft. It is simply a community run site. To your point, OP, we are here, always watching and working to answer questions you have.

Yea, I agree, trying to communicate with 343 is almost impossible. A company that takes over the halo franchise should really work on there communication skills.

> I personally have patience with 343i, but I DEFINATELY agree that they need more community presence. Even Mods seem to have been away since Nov 6th, and its not enough for 343 to just sit back with a pre-built community; they need to be active and get involved, more than just ‘bsAngel’(who also seems to have disappeared). The Matchmaking devs should have a session once a week, or even once a month to discuss with the community how things are, and things like that. A little’s enough, but 343 need to give some love to the community get some love from the community.

Everyone is disappearing, because all of the glitter and gold before release is gone. the videos and hype are gone. halo 4 is out, now they are stuck with a real halo fan base, which is a very strong community. You don’t see anyone anymore once the game is out. That’s just how it goes nowadays…

Lets see fun game if the lag, server draps where you are stairing at a blank screen and then get booted from the game. When are these problems going to get fixed and don’t tell me its my connection because I put my service provider throught the ringer to get the best connection. I really want to play a game with no lag and soon