343 changed the engine!

Edited so the discussion does not continue. I have got my answers.

q-q more

The engine did not change, contrary to what you say. Unless you have hard proof to back this, as claiming you saw a change based on a video or your own experience means absolutely nothing, then you are just going to be seen as just another butthurt member complaining because you either cant do something you believe you should or know nothing about what you are talking about.

The engine has changed end of story. I have compared it with the old version of Halo CE. Go try it for your self.

Edited by a moderator. Please do not attack other members.

Is it such a big deal that you can’t do this glitch?

You’re wrong. I did this glitch on Thursday.

> Is it such a big deal that you can’t do this glitch?

Yes, most of those glitches are what made it fun. You could look for cool stuff without enemies and you could steal banshees and fly to the bottomless pit and such.

Quote from 343"

“Every single glitch, bug that was there in the original is there right now, nothing has changed”

Lies.

> You’re wrong. I did this glitch on Thursday.

You can just barely do it on the lower part, but it has to be in the EXACT right spot. Before you could just land on the cliff from the high part. It’s hard to do. Also, the FOV in local co-op is stupid, it is in too far.

Unless you have proof you’re not going to get anywhere.

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from flaming other members.

> umad bro?
>
> Unless you have proof you’re not going to get anywhere.

I am downloading AotCR for Halo Custom Edition right now. I will record some videos.

I don’t get what part “It runs on the unaltered original code” some people don’t seem to understand?

And you appear to move slower because you have a bigger FoV due to the new visuals. It is the same speed.

> I don’t get what part “It runs on the unaltered original code” some people don’t seem to understand?
>
> And you appear to move slower because you have a bigger FoV due to the new visuals. It is the same speed.

Go try what I said for yourself. You will see.

> it is impossible to do this glitch now.

Oh okay.

> You can just barely do it on the lower part, but it has to be in the EXACT right spot. Before you could just land on the cliff from the high part. It’s hard to do.

So which is it, impossible or harder? You just contradicted yourself. It seems like you can’t do the glitch and have decided to blame it on the game, rather than yourself. Like that other user said, he did the glitch on Thursday.

If you’re going to complain about something, at least make sense.

gave it a test, it still works fine,
solo way still works too,
now get back to enjoying the game :slight_smile:

Has OP tryed pressing the ‘Back’ button and then trying it.

343 said that some tricks and glitches might not work with the new visuals, but will work if you skip back to the old graphics.

> > it is impossible to do this glitch now.
>
> Oh okay.
>
>
>
>
> > You can just barely do it on the lower part, but it has to be in the EXACT right spot. Before you could just land on the cliff from the high part. It’s hard to do.
>
> …
>
>
> So which is it, impossible or harder? You just contradicted yourself. It seems like you can’t do the glitch and have decided to blame it on the game, rather than yourself. Like that other user said, he did the glitch on Thursday.
>
> If you’re going to complain about something, at least make sense.

Almost Impossible.

> > Is it such a big deal that you can’t do this glitch?
>
> Yes, most of those glitches are what made it fun. You could look for cool stuff without enemies and you could steal banshees and fly to the bottomless pit and such.

Honestly, that sounds pretty boring. Sure it would be fun for a little bit and then what? It would be more fun to fight hordes of enemies rather than flying around empty areas and looking for “cool stuff” which I don’t know what the hell could be so “cool” to find in that level.

> > You’re wrong. I did this glitch on Thursday.
>
> You can just barely do it on the lower part, but it has to be in the EXACT right spot.

So you complain that you can’t do the glitch because of a different engine, then you admit that it can be done, it’s just too difficult.

People like you make me lose faith in humanity. Seriously. Go back and look at what you’ve posted and think about it for a second. Then, get some manners and treat people with respect because I bet any kind of money you wouldn’t talk to your parents like that.

> > > it is impossible to do this glitch now.
> >
> > Oh okay.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > You can just barely do it on the lower part, but it has to be in the EXACT right spot. Before you could just land on the cliff from the high part. It’s hard to do.
> >
> > …
> >
> >
> > So which is it, impossible or harder? You just contradicted yourself. It seems like you can’t do the glitch and have decided to blame it on the game, rather than yourself. Like that other user said, he did the glitch on Thursday.
> >
> > If you’re going to complain about something, at least make sense.
>
> Almost Impossible. Go try it for yourself you smartass Yoink!.

So it’s possible then. Which makes this thread nothing more than someone complaining because they’ve forgotten how to do something.

Sure, it’s quite possible that it’s harder to do because of the aspect ratio the game is now in. That being said, many people have done this glitch in CEA (Including myself) making your accusations worthless.

> > > You’re wrong. I did this glitch on Thursday.
> >
> > You can just barely do it on the lower part, but it has to be in the EXACT right spot.
>
> So you complain that you can’t do the glitch because of a different engine, then you admit that it can be done, it’s just too difficult.
>
> …
>
> People like you make me lose faith in humanity. Seriously. Go back and look at what you’ve posted and think about it for a second. Then, get some manners and treat people with respect because I bet any kind of money you wouldn’t talk to your parents like that.

> > > it is impossible to do this glitch now.
> >
> > Oh okay.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > You can just barely do it on the lower part, but it has to be in the EXACT right spot. Before you could just land on the cliff from the high part. It’s hard to do.
> >
> > …
> >
> >
> > So which is it, impossible or harder? You just contradicted yourself. It seems like you can’t do the glitch and have decided to blame it on the game, rather than yourself. Like that other user said, he did the glitch on Thursday.
> >
> > If you’re going to complain about something, at least make sense.
>
> Almost Impossible. Edited by a moderator.

You just made it clear OP that you are clearly incapable of doing this glitch.