343... certain.. thank you... just thanks..

Just seen the video for forge, and as being a huge forger, i love it, i had my doubts thinking okay we can make small maps but BTB maps i doubt it… i have never been more wrong and i cant thank you enough, this is the sort of forge we’re after, we asked and you delivered, your listening and just thanks! I can make so many maps i havent been able to, so many idea now on what to make and… yeah just thanks guys!! So excited for this game now!!
And thanks to all the community for being amazing and the forgers for constantly posting ideas etc, this is where ill spend most of the my days i think…

I was never much of a forger myself (love forge maps) but never really got into making them. After seeing this, I may take a crack at it. It’s simply amazing.

Really do, when you make your first map and sit back and think, jesus i made that, best feeling in the world and when your mates play them and they say omg this maps amazing or your just having really good games on them you really cant get a better feeling, this has opened up so many possibilitys for me!! only extra main thing i can think of is dynamic weather but apart from that… its all there from what i can see and also this is on a cut down engine, this isnt even next gen i can only imagine what H5s forge will be like!!

It’s simply amazing. I honestly thought that Forge in H2A was going to be extremely limited, if not nonexistent.
They could have just as easily not included Forge and got away with it, due to the crazy amount of other content. But they outdid themselves yet again…we love you 343!

im not a forger, more of a custom games and let other people forge and i host them to show em off, but i might get into forging now, i avoided it because it lacked the stuff i needed like gates and H4 didnt have flying vehicles for the UNSC, and now we can make a covenant wars above a halo like the heretics are trying to stop the covenant from activating a halo, and the UNSC can arrive to and OMG soooo many things, like having multiple switches in 1 map that has tons of different race tracks. this is what people been needing for GREAT games. we can even make the map SILENT CARTOGRAPHER, there can be elites trying to block and humans trying to get inside. and you can go deeper in the cartographer by using a switch then there is a switch inside the gate that opens to teleport the objective to you and you get 1 point then it rotates 1st to 3 pts wins! MARVELOUS better keep shout tho people might take my ideas

Haha yeah i thought the same, when i saw the counter i thought okay small pieces, can make small floating maps like the cage from reach but not much else but… just… wow, they have seriously out done themselves on this, i am seriously speechless

And yeah dont release all your ideas mate, i have so many in the pipeline… ahh little spoiler :wink: haha na but seriously there are so many possibilities now, this has changed forge forever now i think… they really have been listening…

Ha, I knew they would hit a home-run!

This is just the start to a new chapter in Halo history…I like to call it “The Reclamation”…^.^

> 2533274856110620;7:
> Ha, I knew they would hit a home-run!
>
> This is just the start to a new chapter in Halo history…I like to call it “The Reclamation”…^.^

So true! Now let’s hope they can do just as good (If not better) with Halo 5!

Forge 3.0 in H2A, Forge 3.5 or even 4.0 in Halo 5?

Been forging since Halo 3 and I must say… this was the perfect gift to the community.
I… I don’t even know where to start. I am completely satisfied. My ambitious goals now seem possible. I am excited as hell for this.

> 2533274850869596;8:
> > 2533274856110620;7:
> > Ha, I knew they would hit a home-run!
> >
> > This is just the start to a new chapter in Halo history…I like to call it “The Reclamation”…^.^
>
>
> So true! Now let’s hope they can do just as good (If not better) with Halo 5!
>
> Forge 3.0 in H2A, Forge 3.5 or even 4.0 in Halo 5?

I’m just happy their coming through…not to sound like a “I’m a true fan” BS but I’ve been telling people to give them one more shot forever.

The IGN Forge Video Was Amazing!
I Wonder If The Community Will Recreate The Rest of The Halo 2 Maps In Forge! The Vehicle Spawning Is Awesome. The Only Problem I Have Is That You Can’t Stretch/Grow The Terrain And/Or The Ground Below The Water. That Would Reduce Object Count. And what I would Also Like To See in Halo 5 Guardians is changeable textures, more vehicles, and Faster Lighting Generation.

> 2533274856110620;7:
> Ha, I knew they would hit a home-run!
>
> This is just the start to a new chapter in Halo history…I like to call it “The Reclamation”…^.^

I just “reclaimed,” my old GamerTag just to get my Halo 2 stats to show back up

> 2625759425619671;12:
> > 2533274856110620;7:
> > Ha, I knew they would hit a home-run!
> >
> > This is just the start to a new chapter in Halo history…I like to call it “The Reclamation”…^.^
>
>
> I just “reclaimed,” my old GamerTag just to get my Halo 2 stats to show back up

Nice! I wish I could get my stats back BUT I can not.

> 2533274958092422;11:
> The IGN Forge Video Was Amazing!
> I Wonder If The Community Will Recreate The Rest of The Halo 2 Maps In Forge! The Vehicle Spawning Is Awesome. The Only Problem I Have Is That You Can’t Stretch/Grow The Terrain And/Or The Ground Below The Water. That Would Reduce Object Count. And what I would Also Like To See in Halo 5 Guardians is changeable textures, more vehicles, and Faster Lighting Generation.

before this i would have agreed but honestly im not worried, seeing the size map they made and they still had 100 objects left they could place… more then happy really am, changeable textures would be nice but its nice to see they havent made everything one colour like grey… its all nice metal and rock with different textures like broken pieces etc, really nice to see! would like to see faster lighting generation but even so im still pretty happy