343 can't even ban people properly.

Before I get any flaming, bashing ect. I’ve left four games tonight do to lag, i’ve just now finished about two or three matches in a row after finding a decently connected lobby but THEN i’m banned.

“I know, let’s punish the players for them not wanting to play on our poor P2P system. And then make sure that system doesn’t even work properly!” - 343i

WHERE. HAS. THE. FUN. IN. HALO. GONE.

Halo 4’s servers run on soggy bread.

It’s gone into Minecraft. Seriously that game is addictive.

> Halo 4’s servers run on soggy bread.

Soggy, moldy bread.

I remember playing Reach and it kept lagging. I was like “Man, I can’t wait til Halo 4 comes out” Halo 4 is worse.

In the time it takes to wait for your ban to expire, you could literally drive to your nearest retailer and pick up a copy of Black Ops 2.

By quitting, you are ruining other’s experience. Who wants to play a 4v2 match of CTF after 1 flag cap? That’s right, no one.

Join a match that is lopsided? Get over it and tough it out. There’s always the chance that the lobby will stick together and then you won’t have to worry about joining a game in progress.

They should allow us to search for good connection or regional matches, but the game does that first anyway. If it can’t find a suitable match (meaning the players are of wildly different skill levels), it finds the next best thing. If it happens on a consistent basis, chances are it is your internet. Try playing at peak hours in your region, it’ll help.

You quit, you get punished. Get over it. It’s only an hour…can you really not stop playing games for an hour?

> By quitting, you are ruining other’s experience. Who wants to play a 4v2 match of CTF after 1 flag cap? That’s right, no one.
>
> Join a match that is lopsided? Get over it and tough it out. There’s always the chance that the lobby will stick together and then you won’t have to worry about joining a game in progress.
>
> They should allow us to search for good connection or regional matches, but the game does that first anyway. If it can’t find a suitable match (meaning the players are of wildly different skill levels), it finds the next best thing. If it happens on a consistent basis, chances are it is your internet. Try playing at peak hours in your region, it’ll help.
>
> You quit, you get punished. Get over it. It’s only an hour…can you really not stop playing games for an hour?

I only quit when my experience is being ruined. By going negative and making me lose, you are ruining my experience.

I’m not staying in a game where it’s 3-0 and the other team is stat padding tacotoaster23 and his guests. We’re not winning the game, it’s obviously not fair, and most importantly, not fun for me. Why would I stay in the lobby? So it can start a game 5v3? No thanks.

I only have certain times when I’m available to play. I’d like to be able to play when I have the time. If that becomes an issue then I will be willing to play a game where it won’t be.

Not going to lie, there is little sense of experience when the rest of the team is lagging as well. Why is it such a crime for a gamer to have a well connected and balanced 4v4 match. Seriously, the only fun i’ve ever had while having lag on Halo is when I was Blam faced drunk.

I came to kick Blam with a good host,

but i’m all outta host.

Their servers have nothing to do with the lag since the game’s are hosted by players. Doesn’t mean their net code doesn’t need tweaking though. I have more issues with the host leaving than laggy games. Clearly they need to take into consideration more than bandwidth when selecting host and look at quit percentage also. Why does host migration take so long as well? MW3 can do it in a matter of seconds.

> > Halo 4’s servers run on soggy bread.
>
> Soggy, moldy bread.

Wet bread