343 Can you publish unit information

I see a lot of hard numbers in the most recent update! This is amazing and exactly what I wanted, thank you. I was wondering if we could get the numbers for all the units. You said in this most recent update that you decreased locust spped from 11 to 9.5. This is great info but without knowing the move speed of any other unit I still can’t tell what is faster/slower and what would be viable counter. That is all.

Absolutely agree.

Yessss. Pleaaaase.

It’s so important. Be amazing to have a sort of ‘codex’ for this kind of thing.

Yep, something that should have been more transparent since launch IMO.

Now that we have the locust move speed though, we could probably standardise it & use it as a reference point to see how much slower other units travel from A to B relative to locusts

Big graft required though to do for all units… any takers? :smiley:

damage/hp can sort of be extracted from the API, I have something for this already

> 2674682457271996;1:
> I see a lot of hard numbers in the most recent update! This is amazing and exactly what I wanted, thank you. I was wondering if we could get the numbers for all the units. You said in this most recent update that you decreased locust spped from 11 to 9.5. This is great info but without knowing the move speed of any other unit I still can’t tell what is faster/slower and what would be viable counter. That is all.

Ya I would also really like this.

Please make this happen