343...Can you assist?

http://www.halodestiny.net/images/news/halo_4_mission_cing_infinity_debriefing_medium.jpg

In the above picture a UNSC crew member is at a workstation, on the display is the typical UNSC design display, could you release some big wallpaper style pics of those displays for the community (me ) as I use Rainmeter to create interactive desktops and I really would like to make a Halo 4 themed one with official background and design from the game…My goal is to design a ‘working’ desktop to that of a UNSC command deck display. I’ve been onboard since Halo was released on the Xbox 1 and have of course played all the games through, I even have all the books (The Thursday War is in the post) but I’ve never approached you or Bungie to ask for something, so I figure it’s a bout time I did.

Thanks for any tid-bit you can throw my way and for taking the time to read this post.

Seeya on Requiem

it might be best to tweet this to bsangel, they dont really hang in the forums from what i see :slight_smile:

> http://www.halodestiny.net/images/news/halo_4_mission_cing_infinity_debriefing_medium.jpg
>
> In the above picture a UNSC crew member is at a workstation, on the display is the typical UNSC design display, could you release some big wallpaper style pics of those displays for the community (me ) as I use Rainmeter to create interactive desktops and I really would like to make a Halo 4 themed one with official background and design from the game…My goal is to design a ‘working’ desktop to that of a UNSC command deck display. I’ve been onboard since Halo was released on the Xbox 1 and have of course played all the games through, I even have all the books (The Thursday War is in the post) but I’ve never approached you or Bungie to ask for something, so I figure it’s a bout time I did.
>
> Thanks for any tid-bit you can throw my way and for taking the time to read this post.
>
> Seeya on Requiem

If they don’t release one, you could always wait until the games release, and when you enter that part of the campaign, you can take some screen shots of the display, and then use some photo shop magic and recreate it.

I’ve tweeted a link to this thread to BS Angel.

Didn’t realize you have the word magic in your GT, so please excuse the pun.

> it might be best to tweet this to bsangel, they dont really hang in the forums from what i see :slight_smile:

I was actually sent here with a pretty much same comment from 343i.org so that’s really great :confused:

> If they don’t release one, you could always wait until the games release, and when you enter that part of the campaign, you can take some screen shots of the display, and then use some photo shop magic and recreate it.
>
> I’ve tweeted a link to this thread to BS Angel.
>
> Didn’t realize you have the word magic in your GT, so please excuse the pun.

Yeah I’ve tried that before - even with a hauppauge the quality over widescreen or dual monitors is pretty shoddy - nothing like the quality the images would be if they released them as say 2560×1440 .png that I could chop up in PS :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for tweeting for me - appreciated.

Here’s one I started and gave up on as I didn’t like the outcome/ where it was headed: