343 calm down and take your time

Look 343, I know your pressured to get these fixes out quickly, but I think the fans would rather have you take your time with a good patch, rather than rush out a bunch of -Yoink- ones.

Yes, please continue to enjoy the money you made while we have a POS game that doesn’t work. We wouldn’t want you to get your feelings hurt for being such a failure.

This is a automated response for any moron trying to defend this game. Go play your campaign and solo MM, while the rest of us that have friends and plays Halo multiplayer (because that’s what makes Halo… Halo) will continue be outraged by this broken game and to rip into 343 for continuing to showcase that they have zero clue what they are doing. Take care now, bye bye then.

TAKE YOUR TIME??? it took them a week to release a 103mb update which broke matchmaking back to square 1. They’ve had more than enough time.

> 2577506572458290;3:
> ARI GOLD - GET THE FUCK OUT - YouTube
>
> This is a automated response for any moron trying to defend this game. Go play your campaign and solo MM, while the rest of us that have friends and plays Halo multiplayer (because that’s what makes Halo… Halo) will continue be outraged by this broken game and to rip into 343 for continuing to showcase that they have zero clue what they are doing. Take care now, bye bye then.

<em>An* Mate, Please Do Not Send Automated Responses, Take Time To Consider Before You Post. I’Ve Actually Been Bloody Playing With Friends In Bloody MatchMaking Without Issues, So Bloody Speak For Yourself, Mate.</em>

Ok so they had more then enough time. Still doesn’t work? Generally not for everyone. Feel free to -Yoink- and stop playing this game.

Take your time, seriously? We have to wait 1 whole week after every failed patch. This latest one somehow broke some of the few things that weren’t even broken to begin with and they expect us to stand by for an other week?

WE STILL CAN’T PLAY MATCHMAKING WITH FRIENDS WITHOUT CRASHES OR START WITH EVEN TEAMS

I am not defending 343’s -Yoink- launch. I just would rather have 343 take their time and make a good patch rather than rush out a bunch of -Yoink- ones, because if they keep doing that then the game will never be fixed.