343/CA Questions and other things

Okay I’m going to be completely honest, when I heard that Certain Affinity/343 Industries was taking over Halo: Reach, I was kind of worried ( Really Worried) about the future of Halo. Until today I was browsing the Reach Forum, a dark place of non-stop monotonous trolling, whining, and fanboyisms, which I seldom venture. But anyways I came across this thread for the first look at the Defiant Map Pack, which I wasn’t set on buying. Until of course I heard what you where saying about the concepts of Lockout, Blood Gulch/High Ground, and Vehicular Play on Firefight Maps. These are the things that I’ve wanted since the release of the Halo Reach and weren’t delivered. So you got me hooked, and my only question is when do you start and what do you intend on doing with matchmaking?

Already played the maps and they are awesome! If these maps are any indication of the direction 343 can take Halo, we are in superb hands.

> Already played the maps and they are awesome! If these maps are any indication of the direction 343 can take Halo, we are in superb hands.

I know when do they take over?

Noone knows it yet. Statistics and playlist updates for Bungie. Patches and Map packs for 343. Later they will have statistics on their site and then they will have full control of Reach and Halo.

> Noone knows it yet. Statistics and playlist updates for Bungie. Patches and Map packs for 343. Later they will have statistics on their site and then they will have full control of Reach and Halo.

This. I also believe they are taking their time to get the ppl and systems required so it runs smooth. I have no problem with giving 343 time since it only gives us a better product in the end.

Besides just the small team at Bungie that works on Reach still and how their site holds Reach information, I would think 343 already has and the new map pack is their first product for Reach.

I’m really excited about defiant but I didn’t get the codes in time.
‘‘sad face’’

No code for Rooob oh where has Rob put the cooode? it sings alone, far from home.When i heard they were giving new codes i said: Happy days! The blind shall see, the lame shall walk! the short shall tall! Codes for all!

I’m curious to know what is left to transfer. I imagine Bungie will keep rolling challenges out until they’ve finished putting everyone through Mythic, unless they don’t want to see us through that.