343 built Forge maps

Does anybody know how many forge maps will be in war games on day one. I haven’t seen anything mentioned about this and would like to see the maps.

I’ve heard 0.

Hopefully between 0 and none.

Really people dont want any? I just feel like well get bored of the maps rather quickly seeing as there are only 10

From what I understand (though I could be wrong), each forge map has a built in map. I would hope to see those in matchmaking on day 1.

Still, it was confirmed a while ago that no forge variants would be in matchmaking on day 1. sad face

> Does anybody know how many forge maps will be in war games on day one. I haven’t seen anything mentioned about this and would like to see the maps.

There has been 1 forge made map shown off so far, called Relay.

> Does anybody know how many forge maps will be in war games on day one. I haven’t seen anything mentioned about this and would like to see the maps.

Forge maps needs their own set of playlists.

I would like atleast 1 or 2. I mean, Impact, Ravine and Erosion all have very unique playspaces. It would be weird if they just didn’t have a pre-made maps, made by the designers of 343 to be put into Matchmaking. Like, foundry. Foundry had a default map, so did Sandbox.

> > Does anybody know how many forge maps will be in war games on day one. I haven’t seen anything mentioned about this and would like to see the maps.
>
> Forge maps needs their own set of playlists.

That is a really good idea.

> > Does anybody know how many forge maps will be in war games on day one. I haven’t seen anything mentioned about this and would like to see the maps.
>
> Forge maps needs their own set of playlists.

it sounds like a good idea in theory but in reality it doesnt work, GOW2 had a similiar idea but in the end it didnt work out so well.

I kinda assumed their would be at least 1 map for each forge variant

From what I heard: 0.

However, that doesn’t put the nail on the coffin for adding them in later. Hopefully through a contest.

Each map also has a map built in to give players an idea of what they can do with the pieces, though I have no clue if they will ever see MM.

yeah absolutely none would be nice… i want to see how the community makes these maps before im forced to play them over and over and over agian…

Hopefully none

I heard 0, but that will change as time goes on. Forge maps can be good better than the same map every game.

> I heard 0, but that will change as time goes on. Forge maps can be good better than the same map every game.

Except I wish 343 would release a video showing you the map so your not going in blind.

theres at least 2, the one we saw on the impact forge demo, and there is another one in some video where you can see a snippet of a base when he throws a grenade in there.

> theres at least 2, the one we saw on the impact forge demo, and there is another one in some video where you can see a snippet of a base when he throws a grenade in there.

I heard Frankie say that there wouldn’t be any forge maps in MM at the start.

There will be stock maps for custom games but War Games will have ZERO Forged Maps at launch.

However, this does not mean there won’t be any in future. There will be, seeing how active the Forge community is, along with Grifball and MLG doing their own thing with custom maps.

> Hopefully none

it astounds me that people are so negative towards forge maps, the forge variants pretty much backpacked halo reach when the launch maps failed. even though the launch maps should be given a chance (whereas reach`s were not) I strongly suggest you be a little more open minded towards something that has aided halo as much as it has.