343/BS Angel Please, Fill us in.

Im not here to rant/complain/suggest anything about Halo 4.

I just feel out of the loop, i’ve been waiting for something tangible about this January update, and that if you guys are listening to us…

1. What is happening to Halo 4 right now?
  2. Are you guys listening to us?

Its been 3 weeks since the last update, Alas, Vacation is over, so whats up?

BS angel needs to write us something that’s for sure and fix the file share and hit us with that update already

she’s said there will be a bulletin upcoming monday about it i think

> BS angel needs to write us something that’s for sure and fix the file share and hit us with that update already

No, Im not asking them to fix anything, I simply just want some sort of news and to be filled in :frowning:

> she’s said there will be a bulletin upcoming monday about it i think

Source?

Dude they just got off vacay, chill a little.

But the main problem I see with this forum/community is that the moment 343 post here they get flamed and attacked, it has happened 3 times just this past week and it’s attrocious. This is why we never see them posting on these forums, I mean, look at they way VG Carl was treated when he posted on that “why is -Yoink!- Gaming better than MLG?” thread. He tried to reach out and clear thigs up and he immediately gets flamed.

I don’t recall MLG ever posting on these forums, so already -Yoink!- is doing better than them in that regard.

With the way the community responds to any type of effort made by 343 i’m not surprised they haven’t responded to us. I wouldn’t either.

343i posted on waypoint today and said they were working on Slayer Pro to make it more competitive to please its fan base.

i know what you were saying Lethal, but that what comes with the january update so they say.

1. What is happening to Halo 4 right now?

Lots of things. We’re continually working to tweak and implement playlist changes. Working on a TU, and more.

From the Bulletin
"We’ll talk more about that when the time gets closer – and that goes for Double Team, Grifball, the addition of more small maps into Matchmaking and the other things we have planned for early 2013 as well. "

"File Share
Search for in-game File Share is still offline. Custom searches (by tag, most recommended, and most downloaded) are not enabled and will return “no files found”. We utilized something new for this particular Halo 4 feature, and it’s taking us longer than we initially anticipated getting it to a fully functional state. We recognize this is not an optimal situation, and we’ll continue working on it until it reaches shipping quality. In the meantime, here are the different actions you can take in your in-game Halo 4 File Share:

• Upload files
  • Download files
  • Add to File Share
  • Remove from File Share
  • View someone else’s File Share (by Gamertag)
  • Tag Files
  • Recommend Files
  • Receive File recommendations

This issue also affects web availability of the Halo 4 File Share. We expect both Search and web access to come online in early 2013, and we’ll provide another update in January. Again, we apologize for the delay, and we know this is painful for many of you. We’ll be brainstorming ways to celebrate both features’ release (contests, activities, etc.), so let us know via our forums if you have any ideas in that regard."

1. Are you guys listening to us?

Absolutely.

> 1. What is happening to Halo 4 right now?
>
> Lots of things. We’re continually working to tweak and implement playlist changes. Working on a TU, and more.
>
> From the Bulletin
> "We’ll talk more about that when the time gets closer – and that goes for Double Team, Grifball, the addition of more small maps into Matchmaking and the other things we have planned for early 2013 as well. "
>
> “File Share
> Search for in-game File Share is still offline. Custom searches (by tag, most recommended, and most downloaded) are not enabled and will return “no files found”. We utilized something new for this particular Halo 4 feature, and it’s taking us longer than we initially anticipated getting it to a fully functional state. We recognize this is not an optimal situation, and we’ll continue working on it until it reaches shipping quality. In the meantime, here are the different actions you can take in your in-game Halo 4 File Share:
>
> - Upload files
> - Download files
> - Add to File Share
> - Remove from File Share
> - View someone else’s File Share (by Gamertag)
> - Tag Files
> - Recommend Files
> - Receive File recommendations
>
>
> This issue also affects web availability of the Halo 4 File Share. We expect both Search and web access to come online in early 2013, and we’ll provide another update in January. Again, we apologize for the delay, and we know this is painful for many of you. We’ll be brainstorming ways to celebrate both features’ release (contests, activities, etc.), so let us know via our forums if you have any ideas in that regard.”
>
> 2. Are you guys listening to us?
>
> Absolutely.

All I wanted, Much appreciated :slight_smile:

^ thank you. You guys have been really active lately, I guess the well deserved vacation was a good thing huh?

Oh what about Multi-team?!

> ^ thank you. You guys have been really active lately, I guess the well deserved vacation was a good thing huh?

We’ve always been around, believe it or not. Adding the highlight to our posts made it easier to spot us, though.

Thanks for info. Glad to see that you guys are listening so maybe the flaming will stop. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us, the community.

source was twitter btw whoever asked

> source was twitter btw whoever asked

Boom!

> > source was twitter btw whoever asked
>
> Boom!

any news on Multi-team? i had suggestion on Super Multiteam (which used 15 to 16 players in diffrent teams)
and BS Angel said she’d pass it along

> > > source was twitter btw whoever asked
> >
> > Boom!
>
> any news on Multi-team? i had suggestion on Super Multiteam (which used 15 to 16 players in diffrent teams)
> and BS Angel said she’d pass it along

The best place for information will be the Halo Bulletins. While not every single question may be answered, pertinent change information will be posted there.

> > > > source was twitter btw whoever asked
> > >
> > > Boom!
> >
> > any news on Multi-team? i had suggestion on Super Multiteam (which used 15 to 16 players in diffrent teams)
> > and BS Angel said she’d pass it along
>
> The best place for information will be the Halo Bulletins. While not every single question may be answered, pertinent change information will be posted there.

Thanks!

@rukizzel thanks for the support! gives me hope