343 broke my heart </3

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Ok 343 you can release the bulletin saying that you were just joking about the invisible ranks thing it was funny for a few hours but its not funny anymore…

1. No they won’t. 2) Use already created topic on the same subject and don’t create additional one.

/topic

> Game’s gold, nothing changes now.
> Losing patience for these forums tonight. It’s just children crying because they can’t get their way.

Entitled kid.

Game’s gold, nothing changes now.
Losing patience for these forums tonight. It’s just children crying because they can’t get their way.

They can still patch the game, I bet they have code that can swicth every players rank to visible. I agree OP, all our hearts are breaking. Happy Halloween though!

They aren’t kidding.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> Game’s gold, nothing changes now.
> Losing patience for these forums tonight. It’s just children crying because they can’t get their way.

Losing patience for these ignorant sheep that blindly follow 343 on the forums for the last year. after they are making the same mistakes Bungie made with reach -_-

343,now you…
Unless this game is unbelievably fun then I can see the population dying off just as fast as Reach’s a few months after launch.