343 bring the Rotational DLC Playlist back!

Yesterday I got so lucky, because a friend of mine bought the GOTY Edition but already had all the DLC so he gave me the codes for ALL the DLC in Halo 4. The only problem is that I can’t find any DLC matches! I remember when 343 said they added a rotation DLC playlist so every 2 weeks we would get different DLC to play on. I highly suggest them to bring this back because the people that are left WANT to PLAY DLC!

So 343 bring back the rotational DLC playlist PLEASE!

343i used to have DLC playlists up until about a month ago. People stopped playing DLC playlists months ago.

How come you didn’t buy the DLC back when the DLC playlists were popular?

Team DLC (4v4)- Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes.

BTB DLC (8v8)- Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes.

Rotate them every 1-2 weeks. BAM! Done.

> 343i used to have DLC playlists up until about a month ago. People stopped playing DLC playlists months ago.
>
> How come you didn’t buy the DLC back when the DLC playlists were popular?

I didnt buy them, a friend of mine gave me the DLC downloadcodes because he bought the GOTY edition.

Still, 343 should care more about the Halo 4 DLC players because they paid extra for this content and aren’t able to play it nor gaining achievements