343 aren't the problem, you are.

To all the Halo 4 complainers:

343 are not trying to ruin the game. This part of the community is ruining the image of the game by complaining about first looks and new content.

Once upon a time, the community made a benefit to the developers by giving them good advice on how to improve it. They would give good support for a new direction to the franchise.

Now, The community rages without reason under any change and almost ignore the good points about the game. This is mostly on multiplayer in which I’m getting sick of.

“Graphics-Let Down”
“Why even put AAs in the game? 343 doesn’t get it”
“This isn’t halo. Do what mlg does”
“I wont stop fighting against AAs and loadouts”
“Just Rename It Call Of Duty In Space”

343, if people are just going to mown and grown about new content all the time, don’t give it to them. They will just be ungrateful little b1tch3s that want more and more even though they reject what they see.

I know 343 are taking a few risky moves but the game is still in it’s alpha/beta stages.
Please, for the love of God, STOP COMPARING IT TO COD!
343 just want to include a few features that they think will benefit the game.
We don’t want to stay in the dark ages since the community is evolving.

Suprisingly enough, 343 are not a bunch of money grabbers who want the game to be a generic fps.

The people at 343 are just halo fans like you and I. They may have also said at first glance “This game needs to be more like Halo 3, 2 etc.” but when they get to developing it themselves, they discover the backbone of the game and know how to keep it original and alive (what halo is known for). This is by adding new content that outsmarts every fps in the market.

I know sprint, AAs and points/credits aren’t original, but they were part of halo in the fans minds for a long time and 343 will try to integrate it as well and as balanced as they can. Halo multiplayer is unique for it’s predictable, equal and balanced gameplay. Though I think loudouts and instant respawn are the extents to what they see as balanced and do not forget, this is only for the new slayer variant regicide and some slayer gametypes.

I think the community should give it a rest on multiplayer and focus on what 343 are doing well on and other recommendations. Instead of complain about Halo: Reach all the time, think about what you’re saying. (Halo: Reach is still fun and being played by many people today. Halo 3, 2 and 1 are good as well)

In other words, the more negativity, a more broken apart community we have.

In short. 343 are doing fine. If you quit complaining and only start judging the game when you get it in 6 months time, this community will be so much nicer.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

-EDIT-
In response to people complain about me complaining about the community complaining about a game, I haven’t complained about this game at all in the past. I only ever complain about the community. That’s it.
A reason for this is simple. I just do not like the fact that every single thing said about this unfinished game is strongly negative. It’s should be more of a friendly recommendation instead of staying “GAEM LOOKS STUPID LIKE COD, NOT BUYING IT”. The community are judging something as a predicted fail before it’s even out. That is what bothers me.

PS: Instead of not reading this and commenting “343 FANBOY, LEAVE THIS FORUM”. Just think for a second about my “complaint” to the community.

-Quotes that support this idea of a broken community:-

> While I’m on your side… this community is so divided and messed up there is little that can be done. The only reason I come to this forum is I have been trying to voice my desire for ZB Arena and the fact that seeing I play a lot of Reach I’m interested to see whats going on w/ the community… but as can be seen there isn’t a lot good going on (here @ least).
>
> Honestly… its so bad its made me consider just playing something else where the community is not so divided because as good as a game is (As Halo has shown me) the community is often very much a part of that experience (Whether good or bad) and in this case the community has more times than not detracted from my enjoyment of the experience.
>
> I’m actually happy they are changing things up because the community needs changed up… we need new people in here and I think some of the angry old timers need to move on. I’m not saying anybodies preference for whatever style of play is better than anyone else (Although many would disagree w/ that statement) but as I explained if the community is divided and angry then the fact that the game is good or bad doesn’t matter as much because the community will detract immensely from that experience.
>
> Edit :: having been a part of several QUALITY communities (One of which was a game called Myth : The Fallen Lords… some of you may have heard of it) I can say this is probably the worst community experience I have had. There is little, “Positive” that can be gained from it. Nobody gets a long… no body agrees on anything… there is a lot of vulgarity, negativity and ridiculous arrogance… all of these things KILL an online community. I’d rather play a, “Less Quality” game w/ a fantastic community than a high quality one (Which most of these guys would say its not @ this point right lol? And yet they still come here lmao) w/ a divided angry community. To which… I may start playing WoW or something.

> I’ll be honest, I think 343 is doing great. I don’t understand why they’re getting hate. Sure, they have sprint, and AA’s, but they’ve pretty much balanced sprint completely. Who’s to say they won’t do the same for the others?
>
> Camo was never a huge problem, neither was hologram or jetpackers.

> I’ve said this a few times, but you can’t fairly judge something until you’ve had a chance to try it yourself. If it releases and you say it sucks/rocks, you’ll have solid evidence to back that claim up. But until then, it’s all speculation.

Guess what? You just made a thread complaining about complainers. Now you’re part of the problem, moreso than just about everyone you’re attempting to criticize. Congratulations.

Agreed

> Guess what? You just made a thread complaining about complainers. Now you’re part of the problem, moreso than just about everyone you’re attempting to criticize. Congratulations.

> Guess what? You just made a thread complaining about complainers. Now you’re part of the problem, moreso than just about everyone you’re attempting to criticize. Congratulations.

I haven’t complained about this game at all in the past. I only ever complain about the community. That’s it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Typical backwash 343i fanboy thread. Leave the forums if criticism bothers you.

So what you are saying is this.

We should wait until Halo 4 is completely done and it’s too late to make significant changes to the game before we state our opinion.

Right?

> > Guess what? You just made a thread complaining about complainers. Now you’re part of the problem, moreso than just about everyone you’re attempting to criticize. Congratulations.
>
> I haven’t complained about this game at all in the past. I only ever complain about the community. That’s it.

The point is, you’re complaining about people complaining, but in essence most of the people you put onto the “complain” list are merely giving out their opinions on how they feel about the direction the game is going, and the elements that are being added to the game, perhaps you should learn people come to forums to express their opinions and not just be put under the complaint list?

> I haven’t complained about this game at all in the past. I only ever complain about the community. That’s it.

And that makes you a bigger problem with the community than anyone being implicated in your first post. You’re getting pinch-faced about people voicing their opinions about the direction of Halo, which is the entire reason this -Yoinking!- forum exists in the first place.

Let me say this one definitive time: No one gives a dead rat’s last -Yoink- about what you or anyone else thinks of the community.

> So what you are saying is this.
>
> We should wait until Halo 4 is completely done and it’s too late to make significant changes to the game before we state our opinion.
>
> Right?

Why am I saying this? isn’t it obviose? tonnes for people are hating on a game that isn’t even completed yet. That’s why.

about the “what” bit, we should SUGGEST not despise.

Tbh everything was going dandy, until you made this thread. I would’ve just let things be, seeing how things have gotten better. What don’t need an, “I told ya so” thread or so that can potentially just rouse up some people. Just let 343 speak for themselves and silence some doubters.

I’ve never stuck my arm in a wood chipper. I guess that means I’m not qualified to say that it would hurt like hell.

> > I haven’t complained about this game at all in the past. I only ever complain about the community. That’s it.
>
> And that makes you a bigger problem with the community than anyone being implicated in your first post. You’re getting pinch-faced about people voicing their opinions about the direction of Halo, which is the entire reason this -Yoinking!- forum exists in the first place.
>
> Let me say this one definitive time: No one gives a dead rat’s last Yoink! about what you or anyone else thinks of the community.

I just do not like the fact that every single thing said about this unfinished game is strongly negative. It’s should be more of a friendly recommendation instead of staying “GAEM LOOKS STUPID LIKE COD, NOT BUYING IT”. The community are judging something as a predicted fail before it’s even out. That is what bothers me.

> > > Guess what? You just made a thread complaining about complainers. Now you’re part of the problem, moreso than just about everyone you’re attempting to criticize. Congratulations.
> >
> > I haven’t complained about this game at all in the past. I only ever complain about the community. That’s it.
>
> The point is, you’re complaining about people complaining, but in essence most of the people you put onto the “complain” list are merely giving out their opinions on how they feel about the direction the game is going, and the elements that are being added to the game, perhaps you should learn people come to forums to express their opinions and not just be put under the complaint list?

Yes but that consistent whining is what fills people’s heads with rubbish and nonsense, which leads to a community full of critics not people that implement. Then people wonder why people like Frankie feel reluctant to post on the forum, there is a limit before it gets kinda ridiculous.

I just wish the people saying “this isn’t halo do what mlg does” would either shut up or at the least research the halo series.

> Tbh everything was going dandy, until you made this thread. I would’ve just let things be, seeing how things have gotten better. What don’t need an, “I told ya so” thread or so that can potentially just rouse up some people. Just let 343 speak for themselves and silence some doubters.

Was it really “fine and dandy”?

Graphics-Let Down
Why even put AAs in the game? 343 doesn’t get it
This isn’t halo. Do what mlg does
I wont stop fighting against AAs and loadouts
Just Rename It Call Of Duty In Space

Yep, that is all copy’n’pasted for the top discussed threads in halo 4.
I don’t know how this is intelligent or good.
However, I’m only just starting to see positive threads about this game.
(Which is good)

> I’ve never stuck my arm in a wood chipper. I guess that means I’m not qualified to say that it would hurt like hell.

Lol, but at least with that you can see what has happened to the wood and the repercussion that would follow if you should be dumb enough as to stick your arm in it. This situation is very different, nobody here knows what the outcome is going to be and has only heard and seen, not “felt”. All criticism is purely speculation not fact, like the wood chipper analogy.

> I’ve never stuck my arm in a wood chipper. I guess that means I’m not qualified to say that it would hurt like hell.

Lol. I do know what you mean.
But wait till that wound heals though. It will get better.

you tell em op!

Well, you’re making it worse. I hate when people complain about complaining, let’s all just talk about the game.