343 ARE YOU SERIOUS

So myself and some friends set up a custom game.
16 players. My friend PridyWolf had never gotten to do this. A full lobby full of fun with friends. THAT’S WHAT MAKES HALO HALO, and he was dissapointed to find out the on the last Saturday of spring break, he couldn’t play Halo. We tried to run some small customs, and we can’t even use our bookmarks. Tried some Dev map ffa. Worked for 3 games, then screwed up. What’s STUPID IS THIS HAPPENS ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH. Seriously what’s wrong with servers this generation. So 343, Bravo, Quinn, Karl Five, Viper, Snickerdoodle, any on. Can you give me an answer on why friends who love your game can’t play it at the best time in the world to? Because I’m tired of the relative silence. I’m tired of the dissapointment. WE JUST WANT ANSWERS. If this is a Microsoft thing, then don’t care. I’m sure many will support you if we have a transparent relationship. I’m not asking for all the answers but Oh server problems isnt a viable one. I don’t hate Halo 5. I don’t hate 343 industries. I have a meh relationship with Microsoft. Myself along with many others JUST. WANT. ANSWERS

> 2535473687365232;1:
> So myself and some friends set up a custom game.
> 16 players. My friend PridyWolf had never gotten to do this. A full lobby full of fun with friends. THAT’S WHAT MAKES HALO HALO, and he was dissapointed to find out the on the last Saturday of spring break, he couldn’t play Halo. We tried to run some small customs, and we can’t even use our bookmarks. Tried some Dev map ffa. Worked for 3 games, then screwed up. What’s STUPID IS THIS HAPPENS ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH. Seriously what’s wrong with servers this generation. So 343, Bravo, Quinn, Karl Five, Viper, Snickerdoodle, any on. Can you give me an answer on why friends who love your game can’t play it at the best time in the world to? Because I’m tired of the relative silence. I’m tired of the dissapointment. WE JUST WANT ANSWERS. If this is a Microsoft thing, then don’t care. I’m sure many will support you if we have a transparent relationship. I’m not asking for all the answers but Oh server problems isnt a viable one. I don’t hate Halo 5. I don’t hate 343 industries. I have a meh relationship with Microsoft. Myself along with many others JUST. WANT. ANSWERS

xbox.com/status

this needs more attention so ill leave my comment.

It really is disappointing not to be able to game on Saturday afternoon. It is an MS issue. Also I believe Halo servers are actually MS servers, run, maintained by MS. I wonder if they would be able to switch providers to Amazon for example, but probably not.

Hope they answer you dude

> 2533274875982754;4:
> It really is disappointing not to be able to game on Saturday afternoon. It is an MS issue. Also I believe Halo servers are actually MS servers, run, maintained by MS. I wonder if they would be able to switch providers to Amazon for example, but probably not.

343i and Microsoft are one in the same. Once Bungie quit making Halo games, Microsoft formed an internal team to continue… and thus, 343i was born.

1. My name isn’t Karl.

2. Check here for an official response.

3. Locke’d.