343 are trying hard to advertise the plasma caster

I’m sure that everyone who watched the halo 5 games on invitational saw that the plasma caster was the power weapon up for grabs. Well in the new swords of sanghelios demo we saw the beam tifle (my favorite weapon) being swapped out for the plasma caster even though in my opinion the beam rifle would have done a better job. Also in multiple posts 343i have said that the plasma caster is a great weapon and if used correctly can be very powerful. I’m paraphrasing of course. Anyway I’m not sure why 343i is trying so hard to advertise the weapon. Anyone have any ideas?

I think you may be reading too much into it. It’s obvious they’re trying to sell the crap out of Osiris, but a single weapon? I dont think that many people care enough to notice.

Locke using the plasma caster in the campain demo was no coincidence, but what’s your point ? Is it bad that 343i wants to show specific parts of their game ? I don’t think so.

I don’t see the problem OP the weapon is new and they want to show it off, all other weapons so far that we no other we have seen before in past games so they just want to show off something which has no been seen before I don’t see an issue with it.

don’t have a problem with it I was just wondering why the want to advertise it so much when it is just one weapon. They could have chosen the hydra or the legendary weapons but they chose the plasma caster

> 2535415305234137;5:
> don’t have a problem with it I was just wondering why the want to advertise it so much when it is just one weapon. They could have chosen the hydra or the legendary weapons but they chose the plasma caster

Yes possibly I don’t think the hydra would be fun to watch though and the legendary weapons I think they are just trying to keep secret until launch or very close anyway as a little surprise.

I think they are trying to show a lot of the games new stuff but without giving too much away. They have already shown the Plasma caster sure but showing it again is better than showing off a brand new stuff right before release and spoiling all the surprises. Besides, “Swords of Sanghelios” is what, mission 3 in the game? I’m sure there will be even more stuff to see when the game launches. Mind you weapon placements for these demos are rarely final and I do think they specifically placed the caster their to show it off.

> 2533274799135257;2:
> I think you may be reading too much into it. It’s obvious they’re trying to sell the crap out of Osiris, but a single weapon? I dont think that many people care enough to notice.

Yes Osiris, Osiris, Osiris… we get it 343.

> 2533274849023789;8:
> > 2533274799135257;2:
> > I think you may be reading too much into it. It’s obvious they’re trying to sell the crap out of Osiris, but a single weapon? I dont think that many people care enough to notice.
>
>
> Yes Osiris, Osiris, Osiris… we get it 343.

You will Hail and like Osiris or die your choice lol.

> 2535416383459646;9:
> > 2533274849023789;8:
> > > 2533274799135257;2:
> > > I think you may be reading too much into it. It’s obvious they’re trying to sell the crap out of Osiris, but a single weapon? I dont think that many people care enough to notice.
> >
> >
> > Yes Osiris, Osiris, Osiris… we get it 343.
>
>
> You will Hail and like Osiris or die your choice lol.

I will put up a good fight against the evil one brethren.

For the right reason that thing is godlike in the right hands

Plasma Caster is probably the weapon I’m looking forward to most. Looks nice and functions in a much more unique way than the concussion rifle. Only problem I have is it using ammo rather than battery like plasma weapons should.

Sticky detonator was ugly as sin and much less fun than the reach grenade launcher. Hydra is also ugly but is fun to use.

It seems like a popular weapon and it definitely is a better gun than the concussion rifle for sure.

“Plasma Caster” -Locke 2k15 (during e3 2015 demo)

Its a new weapon, of course they want to show it off, you’re looking way too into this to be honest.

the plasma caster is being shown a lot but I dont mind, I am thinking once people get good at it, it may become our next pro-pipe… or not.

In regards to Osiris. I think they’re showing them most so that we can worry for them. I’m almost certain Blue team is gonna be made to be extremely intimidating and then you will worry for your team. Maybe… I mean Blue team is legendary. I’d be worried.

Give me more Splinter Turret personally.

I know what you mean, and yeah definitely it’s true. They are blown away with the Plasma Caster, but it’s a new weapon (pretty cool imo) and they want to show us

I think the promotion of all the new weapons are awesome.

The plasma caster is a great new weapon, its kind of like the Plasma Launcher from Halo Reach