343 are trolls

Why do I get kicked for team killing in grifball. WHY. Did they even play test this 2 years ago? I bet not. I always get kicked when I’m top of the team (thanks for giving me casual team mates) And its those same casual twobs that get butthurt over a accidental team kill. I never kick my team when i get the prompt to kick them.
Dont bother adding grifball in H6. I have zero clue how H4s grifball was amazing, then you completely ruin it in H5. Dont add the hammer either. its the most bipolar weapon I’ve ever used.

I hope you are joking about removing the hammer from Griffball.
The hammer was always a part of Griffball and removing it would make no sense.

Same, I get team killed all the time in griffball, i get annoyed, but i never kick them.

> 2533274932199211;1:
> Why do I get kicked for team killing in grifball. WHY. Did they even play test this 2 years ago? I bet not. I always get kicked when I’m top of the team (thanks for giving me casual team mates) And its those same casual twobs that get butthurt over a accidental team kill. I never kick my team when i get the prompt to kick them.
> Dont bother adding grifball in H6. I have zero clue how H4s grifball was amazing, then you completely ruin it in H5. Dont add the hammer either. its the most bipolar weapon I’ve ever used.

it’s to prevent something called Peace matches occur. It doesn’t happen in Halo 5 that much because of it. It’s something they should have included to grifball in Halo Reach and Halo 4. Basically 4-7 players in a grifball game won’t play the game how it is originally intended to play and instead make the game last as long as possible for more xp. usually all the people trying to boost will all team up on someone trying to play the correct way. this is made so your teammates can’t spawn betray you and get away with it.

> 2533274932199211;1:
> Why do I get kicked for team killing in grifball. WHY. Did they even play test this 2 years ago? I bet not. I always get kicked when I’m top of the team (thanks for giving me casual team mates) And its those same casual twobs that get butthurt over a accidental team kill. I never kick my team when i get the prompt to kick them.
> Dont bother adding grifball in H6. I have zero clue how H4s grifball was amazing, then you completely ruin it in H5. Dont add the hammer either. its the most bipolar weapon I’ve ever used.

So you kill your teammates enough times in a match to get booted, insult those teammates you’ve just betrayed, complain that you get booted (despite betrayals being against matchmaking rules), and the insult 343 for enforcing those rules?