343 Are Scarred Of Halo

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The TU says it all.

343 are absolutely petrified of what they have gotten into and what may come ( by their hands )

They are like frightened rabbits in car headlights.

Show some authority 343 and be a bit bolder.

Halo needs you to be bold - now.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

This forum gets worse and worse.

> The TU says it all.
>
> 343 are absolutely petrified of what they have gotten into and what may come ( by their hands )
>
> They are like frightened rabbits in car headlights.
>
> Show some authority 343 and be a bit bolder.
>
> Halo needs you to be bold - now.

I don’t think that they are scarred but, I think they are probably deeply scared from all the negative feedback.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

RAWR

> > The TU says it all.
> >
> > 343 are absolutely petrified of what they have gotten into and what may come ( by their hands )
> >
> > They are like frightened rabbits in car headlights.
> >
> > Show some authority 343 and be a bit bolder.
> >
> > Halo needs you to be bold - now.
>
> I don’t think that they are scarred but, I think they are probably deeply scared from all the negative feedback.

They are scarred. One of the rookie devs suggested that maybe they should listen to their fans. The rest gave him a chelsea smile.

I damn the day bungie thought it was a good idea to include armor lock and active camo in the loadouts… after that there was no stopping the snowball

I cannot see a purpose to this thread at all.

I think they are doing fine.
Bungie had the same problems when Halo was introduced to XbL
with Halo 2.

> I cannot see a purpose to this thread at all.

So why spam it?

343 fixes problems-343 is scarred of Halo

How?

How does 343 appear scared of Halo? The Title Update shows that they are bold and can overcome their mistakes. If they were “frightened rabbits in car headlights” then they wouldn’t be trying to constantly improve Halo 4, they would just give up and leave it as it is.

> 343 fixes problems-343 is scarred of Halo
>
> How?

How ? How did they fix it? You should read these forums more often

> How does 343 appear scared of Halo? The Title Update shows that they are bold and can overcome their mistakes. If they were “frightened rabbits in car headlights” then they wouldn’t be trying to constantly improve Halo 4, they would just give up and leave it as it is.

They are trying but failing - nothing bold about this TU

> How does 343 appear scared of Halo? The Title Update shows that they are bold and can overcome their mistakes. If they were “frightened rabbits in car headlights” then they wouldn’t be trying to constantly improve Halo 4, they would just give up and leave it as it is.

It’s quite obvious that they have no idea how to improve Halo

Answer me this: would you rather wait half a year or more for a TU that fixes most, perhaps not all, of what the game NEEDS (your wants =/= game needs, be assured), or would you rather have several smaller TUs within that timeframe that give you the same thing sooner?

They’ve gotten two TUs out in half the time it took to fix previous Halo’s problems. Chill.

> This forum gets worse and worse.

It was always this bad. Some things never change.

they are scarred? did they fall and cut themselves while playing halo or something?