343 AR and Pistol skins

I have a pretty good completion of all the Reqs and I know the HCS Req packs were rumored to sometimes have them (as seen on Youtube) but since you can no longer get those (yet) I was wondering if anybody had any luck unlocking them out of a Gold pack or for playing with 343?

all your info is correct. and they got sent out by mistake when it happened. it’s rather annoying having my weapons skins at 99% because I haven’t unlocked something that can’t be unlocked lol

Well if you look as of the last update, they are in the weapon skin collections

I don’t get why they added them to the available reqs if they’re not actually available.

you cannot get them in gold packs.

Well that lame and misleading.

I agree, hopefully they can be released sometime.

Check my profile on xbox.com I’m pretty sure I took a screenshot of the emblem and skins in my collection. moreover, I even crated a thank you forum for 343 because I always wanted those skins.

> 2533274838267151;1:
> I have a pretty good completion of all the Reqs and I know the HCS Req packs were rumored to sometimes have them (as seen on Youtube) but since you can no longer get those (yet) I was wondering if anybody had any luck unlocking them out of a Gold pack or for playing with 343?

I’ve played twice with a bunch of 343 employees. gimme my skins!! lol.

Yeah, Ive played with an employee and didnt get anything. And its dumb that we can never finish the collection now.

This could all be something that they might do in the future. I hope that I will have a chance in the future to grab them though