343, (AND YOU) have ruined Halo!

<mark>Do not post spam, discuss forum moderation, make nonconstructive posts, or flame/attack others.</mark>

KEEP LOCKING MY POSTS AND BANNING ME ALL YOU WANT YOU GUINEA PIGS. HALO 5 IS TRASH AND NOTHING NEAR A HALO GAME. YOU CAN KEEP HAVING YOUR LITTLE PLEBS FIGHT YOUR BATTLES FOR YOU AND DEFEND YOU BUT IT MAKES THEM NO BETTER THAN YOU. YOU ALL HAVE DESTROYED HALO BY SUPPORTING 343. WATCH AS HALO 5’S POPULATION DIES 6 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. HALO 5 WILL FLOP AND BE DRAGGED TO THE GROUND WITH 343. MARK MY WORDS

Um? Your not helping yourself dude.

On the topic of population, I can’t wait for halo 5 to lose players to black ops 3 just to see “yep 343 Bola iz da onLee Reeson 4 dis”

Oh, is the no paragraphs man again XD. While i didnt report you the last time, i understand why your post was locked. Comparing halo to COD has already been done hundreds of times. You are just reapeating an old argument and bringing nothing to the table.
If you had an original idea (and a well argumented one) i would be happy to discuss it. But you are just recycling ideas of others, and restarting a debate that has been going for a long time and that has run out of new things to dpeak from both sides. Unless new info comes out, all that could have been said has already been debated in lenght.

> 2533274857398125;3:
> On the topic of population, I can’t wait for halo 5 to lose players to black ops 3 just to see “yep 343 Bola iz da onLee Reeson 4 dis”

It will happen. Maybe not to BO3. But it will happen, the poor game will be the only thing to blame.

> 2533274832948697;4:
> Oh, is the no paragraphs man again XD. While i didnt report you the last time, i understand why your post was locked. Comparing halo to COD has already been done hundreds of times. You are just reapeating an old argument and bringing nothing to the table.
> If you had an original idea (and a well argumented one) i would be happy to discuss it. But you are just recycling ideas of others, and restarting a debate that has been going for a long time and that has run out of new things to dpeak from both sides. Unless new info comes out, all that could have been said has already been debated in lenght.

Actually, he fixed the paragraphs issue in his thread copy in the General forums.

> 2533274857398125;3:
> On the topic of population, I can’t wait for halo 5 to lose players to black ops 3 just to see “yep 343 Bola iz da onLee Reeson 4 dis”

lol

> 2535422659630779;5:
> > 2533274857398125;3:
> > On the topic of population, I can’t wait for halo 5 to lose players to black ops 3 just to see “yep 343 Bola iz da onLee Reeson 4 dis”
>
>
> It will happen. Maybe not to BO3. But it will happen, the poor game will be the only thing to blame.

Oh, so not battlefront or black ops, no, those games don’t matter anymore

> 2535422659630779;5:
> > 2533274857398125;3:
> > On the topic of population, I can’t wait for halo 5 to lose players to black ops 3 just to see “yep 343 Bola iz da onLee Reeson 4 dis”
>
>
> It will happen. Maybe not to BO3. But it will happen, the poor game will be the only thing to blame.

I really, really wish people would stop saying this. Halo 5 is gonna do great. It’s negative comments like this that just ruin the whole forum mood. Wait a second…

> 2535422659630779;5:
> > 2533274857398125;3:
>
>

Maybe it will. But at this point is too late to change anything, we are very close to launch. Just try to enjoy the game and we will see. If it indeed flops then you where right and congrats to you. If it doesnt then great. But try to be a little bit more optimistic. We have only played a fraction of the game.