343 and neca partnership. Halo helmets

Just stumbled unto this article:

It got me super hyped. Halo motorcycle helmets :open_mouth: Maybe we will finally get some awesome halo armor life sized props. I dont care about the price, just give it to me.

What do you guys think?

Ps. I have not seen anything about this on the forums. Let me know if there is a topic about this already
Pps: I Dont make that many topics around here so I do not know if this is the right place to post it. If this is the wrong place, please move it

OP, you are correct, this thread doesn’t belong in the Halo Universe forum board, but it does belong in the General discussion.
Halo Universe forum board is discussion things part taining to lore.
General discussion is well, general stuff.

Tho I’d love to have my self a Halo Motorcycle helmet, I wouldn’t buy one, I’m really picky when it comes to motorcycle helmets.

I might learn how to ride a motorcycle just so I can wear the helmet.

NICE! This could help Halo gain a bit of popularity.

I want an ODST motorcycle helmet

Really cool concept and…

> I want an ODST motorcycle helmet

This. I think it would work so well as a motorcycle helmet.

Looks like ill be getting a motorcycle just so I can wear the helmet!

Being an ATV rider, I’d would really appreciate if they make these helmets, especially an ODST or Mark V helmet. I can see these becoming very popular.

I’ll take either Chief from H4 or Noble 6 please! If not, ODST will do.

Pretty awesome. I’d buy one and take it with me when I go Go-Karting with the kids Haha :stuck_out_tongue: . Would love an EOD helmet, although probably not feasible due to its restrictive visor. But CQB would be pretty cool.

> Pretty awesome. I’d buy one and take it with me when I go Go-Karting with the kids Haha :stuck_out_tongue: . <mark>Would love an EOD helmet, although probably not feasible due to its restrictive visor</mark>. But CQB would be pretty cool.

That’s my problem with alot of Reach and 4 helmets, and alot of 4’s look too forerunner designed or something.