343 Add the Mark 4 from ForwardUntoDawn/ThePackage

What is it?
The armour is worn by Master Chief in ‘The Package’ and ‘Forward Unto Dawn’, it’s a Mark IV variant. It has never been in a Halo game so why not add it now in Halo 5? Here it is below;
http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1122498/Forward.jpg

Reasons to Add It

• Armour Diversity - A lot of the current armour is very sleek and exotic in design. This armour is very bulky in design and would stand out on the battlefield. - Opening the Universe - Just like the current Mark IV it would add more connections for more casual fans to other Halo media. - It Looks Awesome! - The armour looks totally awesome. Because Master Chief wore it at the start of the covenant war it almost makes him look like a High School Jock kicking the crap out the dweeby Covenant. But seriously it looks like a relic and really captures the classic UNSC/Halo feel in comparison to the new more futuristic art style.Cool Ideas for the Armour

• Visible Service Tag - The service tag on the armour is visible on the top left of the torso. Why not make this a thing in Halo 5? Have it so the player’s service tag appear on the armour. You could also have it be effected by the secondary armour colour as well as the two white strips on the right arm. - Make it a Challenge Unlock - Make it an armour you unlock like Achilles. We need more armour like this!

we havent gotten chiefs mark VI so i doubt we’ll get his mark IV

It’s basically a Mark VI ripoff because of artistic Liberty. If you want the real canon Mark IV, it’s in the game (Halo Wars.) If you want a similar armor, there’s Mark VI Gen 1.

Lazy Link.

would like to see this but since its not cannon mark IV they should rename it something like “Crack of Dawn” in tribute to forward unto dawn.

> 2533274922964546;4:
> would like to see this but since its not cannon mark IV they should rename it something like “Crack of Dawn” in tribute to forward unto dawn.

They’ve already added armour that doesn’t comply to the canon such as the HCS armour or even some of the weapon skins. So yeah they could get away with adding it I think.

> 2533274848255091;5:
> > 2533274922964546;4:
> > would like to see this but since its not cannon mark IV they should rename it something like “Crack of Dawn” in tribute to forward unto dawn.
>
>
> They’ve already added armour that doesn’t comply to the canon such as the HCS armour or even some of the weapon skins. So yeah they could get away with adding it I think.

maybe idk they do what they want if they want it they will put it in there.

> 2533274881560701;3:
> It’s basically a Mark VI ripoff because of artistic Liberty. If you want the real canon Mark IV, it’s in the game (Halo Wars.) If you want a similar armor, there’s Mark VI Gen 1.
>
> Lazy Link.

Already got it lol. I just love the armour he wears in those media. They have already broke canon in Halo 5 with those HCS armours and Skins. As well as naming the M6D pistol the Halo CE pistol and the BR55 being called the Halo 2 BR in Multiplayer. So why not give us that sweet -Yoink- armour?

I would like to see it but I agree would need a new name for the game maybe some small changes to make it work.

The should add Master Chiefs Halo 3 Armor. Exactly the way it looks in h3. That Halo 3 armor was -Yoink!-… I will never know why they changed it. (I know, nanobots… but come on)

i would love to have the my tag on my chest like how it is shown

> 2533274863640603;9:
> The should add Master Chiefs Halo 3 Armor. Exactly the way it looks in h3. That Halo 3 armor was -Yoink!-… I will never know why they changed it. (I know, nanobots… but come on)

See I agree with you. They made two versions of the Mark 6 in this game. The GEN1 and GEN2. The only visible changes I noticed was the GEN 2 had no crotch piece and had white lights. The GEN1 shoulder pauldrons should of been thinner than the GEN 2 ones.