34 REQ PACKS FOR $100, WHY NOT 200,000 REQ POINTS?

Yea so, if you’re gonna have micro transactions, cool i guess, do whatever you want 343.

But if i want to grind and save up my req points instead of buying some every time i hit 10,000 then why isn’t there an option to get the 100$ req packs with req points?? I mean if i put in all that work, what, i don’t have the option to get any free req packs?? So if you spend 100$ on 34 packs you get 14 for free, but if i save 100,000 or 200,000 req points up, all i can buy is a single pack at a time? Honestly that doesn’t seem very fair, or in the favor of the gamer, it just seems like a scheme to bleed of us of more money…

Thoughts?

You should be able to buy more than 1 gold pack at once, but not benefit from the free REQ pack that you get with money. People would just save their REQ points to buy the bundle and it will not worth anything getting the 100$ with irl money

No, its okay the way it is. You don’t get any free packs just because you aren’t spending your REQ points. They give you free gold packs to entice you spend money and also so you get more value for spending a large sum of money.

Because no one would actually want to grind that much. For 34 gold req packs you would need 34000 req points, average warzone match gives you 3000 points (being generous) and lasts for about 20 minutes. You need to play for about 38 hours to get that many req points.

Because that’s not how microtransaction systems work.

> 2533274806195358;4:
> Because no one would actually want to grind that much. For 34 gold req packs you would need 34000 req points, average warzone match gives you 3000 points (being generous) and lasts for about 20 minutes. You need to play for about 38 hours to get that many req points.

I easily saved up 100k playing warzone assault for about half that time. Do you even grind bruh?

> 2533274806195358;4:
> Because no one would actually want to grind that much. For 34 gold req packs you would need 34000 req points, average warzone match gives you 3000 points (being generous) and lasts for about 20 minutes. You need to play for about 38 hours to get that many req points.

You make 3000 req points every warzone game??? Are you serious?

At most I make ~2500 for a win and ~1800 for a loss.

This is laughable. You’re complaining about the split second it takes for you to select the “10,000 RP” option from the menu. I find it very hard to be civil with people like you.

> 2533274793245117;8:
> This is laughable. You’re complaining about the split second it takes for you to select the “10,000 RP” option from the menu. I find it very hard to be civil with people like you.

who are you referring to? all i was saying was if you want to save your req points and buy 34 with your req points, it would be nice if there was a kind of reward for waiting and grinding, thats all… It was just a suggestion, and i was wondering if anyone else shared my thoughts, if not, that is fine, i wish you all nothing but the best and hope you enjoy the game as much as i do