30fps on Orignal Xbox One...

Hey guys , anyone else playing on the original console? Its shocking how it is capped at 30fps ( Video comaprison got uploaded on yt by ElAnalistaDebits within 30mins ago ). Surely there is a workaround like decrease graphics to 720p?

We’ve been discussing the trouble aiming. I feel so bad right now. I have an original one and a new series x that I’ll get to play tomorrow. I’m curious if there will be a noticeable difference. In the first flight there was a little bit but against bots it was hard to really judge.

I’m on the base Xbox One and I really feel the difference in the game when I play training with just bots and when I’m online playing against other players.

it’s like my system doesn’t respond fast enough and there’s a slight (but very noticeable) delay from my controller to the game itself.

> 2700819419400084;2:
> We’ve been discussing the trouble aiming. I feel so bad right now. I have an original one and a new series x that I’ll get to play tomorrow. I’m curious if there will be a noticeable difference. In the first flight there was a little bit but against bots it was hard to really judge.

Its most likely the fact its at 30fps you have trouble aiming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqrWKFV2_c8&t=307s , according to this video its 30fps on orignal xbox.
<p></p>

I mean.

It’s an eight year old console.

> 2533274805075298;5:
> I mean.
>
> It’s an eight year old console.

Why waste money if it works perfectly for all other xbox titles? If it aint broke dont fix it

> 2533274947523724;4:
> > 2700819419400084;2:
> > We’ve been discussing the trouble aiming. I feel so bad right now. I have an original one and a new series x that I’ll get to play tomorrow. I’m curious if there will be a noticeable difference. In the first flight there was a little bit but against bots it was hard to really judge.
>
> Its most likely the fact its at 30fps you have trouble aiming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqrWKFV2_c8&t=307s , according to this video its 30fps on orignal xbox.
> <p></p>

I’ve read that a couple of times on here. That has to be addressed or no one with a One will even try to play very long.