30343 credit challange... thanks 343!

Well its clear they are in contoll what an amazing gift!

ikr

Bungie had 777

343i have… 343

Why do all Halo developers have an obssession with a certain number? lol…

> Bungie had 777
>
> 343i have… 343
>
> Why do all Halo developers have an obssession with a certain number? lol…

I wonder how many 343 things will pop up in Halo 4…

> > Bungie had 777
> >
> > 343i have… 343
> >
> > Why do all Halo developers have an obssession with a certain number? lol…
>
> I wonder how many 343 things will pop up in Halo 4…

I’m guessing there will be three-hundered and fourty three references to that number.

777=343

did you know?

> 777=343
>
> did you know?

Maybe that means there will be 3 Halo trilogies.
“plays Doctor Who music”

> 777=343
>
> did you know?

Also, “343 Guilty Spark” much? =)

I love this Weekly, hopefully a sign of GOOD things to come! <343

343 guilty spark was prob just another 7 reference in halo 1, lol

Hope they change it so you actually feel like you earned that reward instead of checkpoint glitching/nightfall glitching it. Still nice to earn a great chunk of credits though.

did you know 343i = Ex Bungie employers?

> did you know 343i = Ex Bungie employers?

Did you know that the majority of 343i employees are not former Bungie employees? They’re talented individuals from all over the industry. There were even some articles about employees coming from notable studios like Kojima Productions(Metal Gear Solid) and Gearbox (Brothers in Arms, Borderlands).

haha yes 343 references to 343 would be awesome and hilarious!

I saw that challenge this morning and shook my head in disbelief. An easy 30k credits from 343i, thank you.

> > did you know 343i = Ex Bungie employers?
>
> Did you know that the majority of 343i employees are not former Bungie employees? They’re talented individuals from all over the industry. There were even some articles about employees coming from notable studios like Kojima Productions(Metal Gear Solid) and Gearbox (Brothers in Arms, Borderlands).

This variety is cool and all, but with guys like Frankie and Shishka in charge, the Bungie influence will definitely be the single most defining one.

> > > did you know 343i = Ex Bungie employers?
> >
> > Did you know that the majority of 343i employees are not former Bungie employees? They’re talented individuals from all over the industry. There were even some articles about employees coming from notable studios like Kojima Productions(Metal Gear Solid) and Gearbox (Brothers in Arms, Borderlands).
>
> This variety is cool and all, but with guys like Frankie and Shishka in charge, the Bungie influence will definitely be the single most defining one.

For the sake of Halo I hope not.