3 Words : BANSHEES' IN SPACE!!!!

I don’t know about you guys but this is the first thing i thought
of when we were shown the space forge map.

I so cant wait to be able to fly a banshee in space. I hope you can also
alter vehicles in trait zones so they can move faster or slower.

What do you guy think? comment please

thank you

Oh heck yes. Let’s make this happen. I’ve always wanted to have an outer space battles in War Games, we may just be able to accomplish this now (given enough space given to us). :smiley:

This will be awesome !!

which leads to the question of… will there be a new vehicle that is more designed to fly in space?

future space maps in DLC?

Omg, the possibilities are endless.

OMG i didnt even think about this.

god…so many things are hard right now, im so excited.

This…has made me even more excited! Could make some really interesting gametypes for that!

If we can spawn 16 Banshee’s, I’m going to make a star wars battlefront style space battle/dominion map.

Multiplayer space battles, sounds interesting…

Who else read the title of this topic in the “Pigs in Space” voice from the old Muppets Show?

-NUT

Anyone else consider the possibility of Sabres? It technically isn’t a new vehicle.

You misplaced your apostrophe.

I’ve always wanted to have Banshee space battles, and with Impact, now I can! >:D

How about helicopters in space?

Like the Space Banshee’s in Reach?

It may be as close to the space dogfighting in multiplayer thing we would’ve gotten in Reach as we can possibly get. I like. It would do nicely as a new addition for the Banshee wars that I have in Reach all the time, only this time in sppaaaaaccccceeee!

> Anyone else consider the possibility of Sabres? It technically isn’t a new vehicle.

They are a little too big for Impact, unfortunitely. If you don’t believe me, use the Saber on Countdown as reference.

Too bad it seems like it’s a fairly small map, in the video the demonstrator was backing into an invisible wall and they didn’t even get that far out.

lol. you guys are dramatically overestimating the amount of spcae they’re gonna give you in this map.

If the certain affinity maps and halo anniversary maps in Halo: Reach are any indication, the maps will have invisible walls and death barriers everywhere. They’re giving you some space, but not enough for a BTB map in space, don’t kid yourselves.

> Too bad it seems like it’s a fairly small map, in the video the demonstrator was backing into an invisible wall and they didn’t even get that far out.

this.

Lets just thro a ghost in space for fun and see where that gets you. lol

By the way, “sky” battles already exist in Halo 3.

use the skybox in Sandbox. it’s probably better than anything you’re going to get in Impact. Impact looks restrictive as hell.

> How about helicopters in space?

this made me laugh lol =]

this will be awesome too

> lol. you guys are dramatically overestimating the amount of spcae they’re gonna give you in this map.
>
> If the certain affinity maps and halo anniversary maps in Halo: Reach are any indication, the maps will have invisible walls and death barriers everywhere. They’re giving you some space, but not enough for a BTB map in space, don’t kid yourselves.
>
>
>
> > Too bad it seems like it’s a fairly small map, in the video the demonstrator was backing into an invisible wall and they didn’t even get that far out.
>
> this.

We can at least get some 4v4 space Banshee action. Impact should at least be big enough for that.