3 times exp boost wasted - thanks for the dedicated servers :)

The server just sucks, I waste one after another wasted. No game possible. So will I get my exp boost back? Or is it now just totally wasted again?

edit:
and by the way, who else experienced that ?

7 Likes

343: “You must be connected to the servers 100% of the time to play Halo Infinite.”

Also 343: “Our servers are only up when we feel like it, teehee!”

5 Likes

Servers are down right now as no game mode works…

Yep can’t play anything… was just in a oddball game but all of a sudden oh you can’t play because our servers are down.

Same thing happening here. I popped an xp boost and keep getting “Unable to start dedicated server” message when trying to start and pvp matches. Is it down? Was there a scheduled maintenance or something I missed?

Well if they don’t want people screaming for refunds they better get that -Yoink- up NOW!!!

Since when did the forum not censor words??? (your post contains words that are not allowed) What did the censor break or something???

1 Like

Restart your build. Anytime there’s server issues I just restart and it works. Y’all really complain about anything. It’s so toxic. The game is amazing stop complaining please!

1 Like

I came here looking around for a similar post. It’s the first time I’ve faced it but surely if this is how your system is set up then there absolutely should be a way to pause your boost until such a time after the servers are back online and you log back in.
Shouldn’t there be a bug reporting forum separately or am I missing something?

I truly don’t understand how a company like 343, with such a close relationship with MS, can’t manage game servers properly.

It’s astonishing.

1 Like

While everyone is talking about monetization, in meanwhile the whole game doesn’t work anymore at all…
Cant play for almost 20 hours now.

1 Like

Down for me as well.

XP boost wasted too…

Thx 343

AT least the beer isn’t wasted.

There’s EXP boosters in this game? lol…

Shoot, I could have been much higher level then I am now if I knew that…

server is totally offline

you have to buy them or earn them through leveling up the battle pass

Man I worked 10h my Brain is offline. I just wanna grind some challenges…

this is why i barely use the exp bonuses never know when a game will turn to -Yoink!- or the servers will go down.

I’m sorry to say, but “Turn it off and turn it back on again” is not working for what’s happening. There is a mass issue right now where no one is able to connect to the server, and there has been no official word on why as of yet. And yes, it’s a little annoying when you use a double xp to find out you can’t even play. This is a concern that I along with alot of others are hoping to get information or a fix soon.

2 Likes

Same. Can’t match in any playlist. Sadface.

1 Like

Also very annoying when you can’t play campaing without internet… Game is totally borked due to modern AAA practices, nice job 343 your game becomes totally useless without internet…

2 Likes

We need to buy the server DLC to keep playing

2 Likes