3 things that should not be in Infection

This is for When infection comes out which I think is this month I could be wrong though. So listen these are the 3 things that should not be in the infection gametype because it would unbalance the **** out of it
1.Ground Pound
2.shoulder charge
3 thrusters
Ground pound reason way to overpowered
Should charge Reason just as overpowered as ground pound
Thrusters to much of an advantage for survivors wouldn’t be fair for the Infected at all

In matchmaking I agree with you (unless it’s some version of alpha zombies or a juggernaut/infection hybrid). On the other hand in customs, to borrow a line from Cole Porter, Anything goes.

I think Thrusters would be fine, have you tried to dodge a sword lunge with them in matchmaking?

Thrusters should stay. Did you even play Flood? It was all that was used by the infected

Infection has always been the least fun game type in halo. Perhaps the new abilities will actually make things more interesting.

Also no cures or antidotes.

  • Agreed . - Agreed . - Nope. Thrusters work in infection.

> 2533274819782247;5:
> Infection has always been the least fun game type in halo. Perhaps the new abilities will actually make things more interesting.

Yup, least fun… that’s why almost everyone wants it back. Don’t state your opinion as fact anymore, please.

i don’t want it , so it’s everyone -1

Good Idea and sound good but who know if they set it or not oh well!

I want infection!

Please no thrusters. Flood in Halo 4 was a disaster, theres a reason no one played it. Just bring back classic infection, thats the game mode that had top player counts day in and day out. Thrusters are annoying af and totally ruin the feeling of infection, infection isnt supposed to be a fast moving game mode, its supposed to be a slow suspenseful survival game.

I agree with shoulder charge, maybe ground pound. The thrusters are fine though.

I disagree

This is Halo 5

Let Infection evolve just like Grifball did…

Charge, Ground pound, Thrusters and clamber need to be in Halo 5 infection otherwise it’ll literally be same old Halo 3-Reach infection…

You know what game keeps things the same? CoD. Go play CoD please and thank you if you want nothing new.

Let Halo 5 keep Halo 5s gameplay

Agreed, but there should be an option to turn them on in Custom Games.

> 2535439780801708;14:
> I disagree
>
> This is Halo 5
>
> Let Infection evolve just like Grifball did…
>
> Charge, Ground pound, Thrusters and clamber need to be in Halo 5 infection otherwise it’ll literally be same old Halo 3-Reach infection…
>
> You know what game keeps things the same? CoD. Go play CoD please and thank you if you want nothing new.
>
> Let Halo 5 keep Halo 5s gameplay

No thanks. I don’t want zombie Spartan charging me because they don’t know how to use the sword. Much like how some people in griffball do nothing but Spartan charge all match because they don’t know how to use the gravity hammer.

Giving bad players tools that compensate for their lack of skill is not evolution. Thrusters and Ground Pound would be acceptable, but certainly not Spartan charge.

> 2533274875084332;16:
> > 2535439780801708;14:
> > I disagree
> >
> > This is Halo 5
> >
> > Let Infection evolve just like Grifball did…
> >
> > Charge, Ground pound, Thrusters and clamber need to be in Halo 5 infection otherwise it’ll literally be same old Halo 3-Reach infection…
> >
> > You know what game keeps things the same? CoD. Go play CoD please and thank you if you want nothing new.
> >
> > Let Halo 5 keep Halo 5s gameplay
>
>
> No thanks. I don’t want zombie Spartan charging me because they don’t know how to use the sword. Much like how some people in griffball do nothing but Spartan charge all match because they don’t know how to use the gravity hammer.
>
> Giving bad players tools that compensate for their lack of skill is not evolution. Thrusters and Ground Pound would be acceptable, but certainly not Spartan charge.

You say that as if there is any skill involved in using hammers or swords…

They’re one hit melee weapons…Spartan Charge is exactly the same thing if holding a hammer or sword…

In fact if you can’t kill someone blindly spartan charging you while you have a hammer you’re the one who lacks skill

Perhaps they could have two veriants of Infection, Classic wich has no Spartan abilities, and normal which does. They could run them both and after a couple of weeks decide which one works the best or perhaps a hybrid of them both with only some abilities.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> In matchmaking I agree with you (unless it’s some version of alpha zombies or a juggernaut/infection hybrid). On the other hand in customs, to borrow a line from Cole Porter, Anything goes.

just imagine a gametype called Asteroid Strike. where infected spawn on top of a tower really really high up. and the humans are at bottom and the infected dive bomb ground pound into them and when the infected hit, they die and whoever they kill dies with them and becomes infected. BEST H5 INFECTION EVER. seriously, imagine how fun it would be to be dodging super sayians/supermans coming down at you and having it build up to 10 infected coming down non stop one after the other. lol SOMEONE MAKE THIS GAME TYPE WHEN INFECTION COMES OUT AND TELL ME WHEN YOU DO.

And to the OP. i like classic and all but they are going to keep these mechanics. they aren’t going to be overpowered. both sides can use so it will be fine.

> 2533274819782247;5:
> Infection has always been the most fun game type in halo. Perhaps the new abilities will actually make things annoying.

Fixed that for ya.