3 things halo 5 needs!!!!

  • MORE MAPS!! With the release of forge this won’t be that much of an issue but the only good maps to play on are the 4 BTB maps that were recently introduced. It would be nice to have some non-forge bigger maps that would better support a game type like infection or swat… - Some form of firefight/Spartan ops. Firefight and Spartan ops are extremely fu to play with friends. I’m not hating on firefight but eventually it got repetitive (though it was hella fun in H3 ODST) and I really liked the story part of Spartan ops so if personally hope for another Spartan ops. Plus it would be cool so see that Team Majestic is up to. - More Gametypes and multiplayer stuff! Hayabusa, Falcons, Hornets, Infection, Griffball, CQB armor, Choppers, and Rocket Race!! Many can agree that H5’s multiplayer has gotten repetitive fast. We need this stuff! Please 343!!!
  1. Characters we recognize.
  2. Gameplay that feels like Halo.
  3. Real BTB maps.

I really miss The Flood. How many games has it been now since they have appeared? Not counting the flood in Halo 4 forge infection.

> 2533274792068284;2:
> 1. Characters we recognize.
> 2. Gameplay that feels like Halo.
> 3. Real BTB maps.

Halo 5 definitely has great gameplay, though.

I think #1 on the list should be more warzone and arena maps, there really aren’t enough. But it’s especially painful for warzone…as 3 in each playlist is very minimal.

yeah we need more warzone maps

The game hasn’t been out for a month and people complain so much. Obviously they are going to add more maps. Do you have any idea how long it takes to create an actual map? It’s not something you do overnight, the forge creators took a couple of days to create the basic looking maps, imagine high detailed maps.

> 2533274833309866;3:
> I really miss The Flood. How many games has it been now since they have appeared? Not counting the flood in Halo 4 forge infection.

I think 343 is going to drop them out of the universe.

> 2533274794373199;7:
> The game hasn’t been out for a month and people complain so much. Obviously they are going to add more maps. Do you have any idea how long it takes to create an actual map? It’s not something you do overnight, the forge creators took a couple of days to create the basic looking maps, imagine high detailed maps.

That’s no excuse for the lack of gametypes. They give us a new gametype every weekend but refuse to give it to customs?

1-50 Ranking System**********

> 2533274992873554;1:
> - MORE MAPS!! With the release of forge this won’t be that much of an issue but the only good maps to play on are the 4 BTB maps that were recently introduced. It would be nice to have some non-forge bigger maps that would better support a game type like infection or swat…
>
>
>
> - Some form of firefight/Spartan ops. Firefight and Spartan ops are extremely fu to play with friends. I’m not hating on firefight but eventually it got repetitive (though it was hella fun in H3 ODST) and I really liked the story part of Spartan ops so if personally hope for another Spartan ops. Plus it would be cool so see that Team Majestic is up to.
>
>
>
> - More Gametypes and multiplayer stuff! Hayabusa, Falcons, Hornets, Infection, Griffball, CQB armor, Choppers, and Rocket Race!! Many can agree that H5’s multiplayer has gotten repetitive fast. We need this stuff! Please 343!!!

Social(unranked)
FFA 7 players (Headhunter,race,slayer,swords)
Social Slayer 10 players (slayer,br slayer,)
Social Skirmish 10 players (koth, oddball, assault, territories)
Multi Team 12 players (Headhunter,race,slayer,swords, race, vip)
Big Team Social 16 players (Slayer, Multi Bomb, Neutral Bomb, One /Fla g CTF, Multi Flag Ctf, Territories, 1 Sided VIP, VIP, 2 Flag Heavy)
Infection 12 players
Grifball 8 players (ball explodes when scored)

Ranked
Lone Wolves 6 players (slayer, Mlg/hcs slayer,)
Team Swat 8 players (br60%,shotgun 20%, pistol20%)
Team Snipers 8 players (shotty snipers)
Team Slayer 8 players (slayer,br slayer)
Team Objective 8 players (ctf, strongholds, koth, oddball)
Team Doubles 4 players (slayer,Slayer BRs,swords,crazy king,odball)
MLG/HCS 8 players (slayer ,team ball ,team koth, team multi flag)
Weekend Playlist: S****tockpile-Ricochet as one playlist, Dominion, Action Sack(sumo,huskyraid,fiestaslayer,fun modes)

It needs to have the freaking following

  1. Have people join in a match.
    -having to fight 4 people with only 3 or even 2 people is frustrating enough to try and win.

  2. Fix the matching ranks.
    -I ended up in a game against 2 onyx 2 diamonds and on my team had a diamond, 1 platinum and 2 gold. That’s incredibly unfair. Make it fair for people to play cause I ended up in almost the same amount of pairings for the last freaking 5 rounds.

  3. Harsher punishment for deserters.

  • Make it like if they are not playing for half the game or leave 2 times in a row. Ban them from matchmaking for like a day. If they still don’t learn then a week.

> 2533274800104109;10:
> > 2533274992873554;1:
> > - MORE MAPS!! With the release of forge this won’t be that much of an issue but the only good maps to play on are the 4 BTB maps that were recently introduced. It would be nice to have some non-forge bigger maps that would better support a game type like infection or swat…
> >
> >
> > - Some form of firefight/Spartan ops. Firefight and Spartan ops are extremely fu to play with friends. I’m not hating on firefight but eventually it got repetitive (though it was hella fun in H3 ODST) and I really liked the story part of Spartan ops so if personally hope for another Spartan ops. Plus it would be cool so see that Team Majestic is up to.
> >
> >
> > - More Gametypes and multiplayer stuff! Hayabusa, Falcons, Hornets, Infection, Griffball, CQB armor, Choppers, and Rocket Race!! Many can agree that H5’s multiplayer has gotten repetitive fast. We need this stuff! Please 343!!!
>
>
> Social(unranked)
> FFA 7 players (Headhunter,race,slayer,swords)
> Social Slayer 10 players (slayer,br slayer,)
> Social Skirmish 10 players (koth, oddball, assault, territories)
> Multi Team 12 players (Headhunter,race,slayer,swords, race, vip)
> Big Team Social 16 players (Slayer, Multi Bomb, Neutral Bomb, One /Fla g CTF, Multi Flag Ctf, Territories, 1 Sided VIP, VIP, 2 Flag Heavy)
> Infection 12 players
> Grifball 8 players (ball explodes when scored)
>
> Ranked
> Lone Wolves 6 players (slayer, Mlg/hcs slayer,)
> Team Swat 8 players (br60%,shotgun 20%, pistol20%)
> Team Snipers 8 players (shotty snipers)
> Team Slayer 8 players (slayer,br slayer)
> Team Objective 8 players (ctf, strongholds, koth, oddball)
> Team Doubles 4 players (slayer,Slayer BRs,swords,crazy king,odball)
> MLG/HCS 8 players (slayer ,team ball ,team koth, team multi flag)
> Weekend Playlist: S****tockpile-Ricochet as one playlist, Dominion, Action Sack(sumo,huskyraid,fiestaslayer,fun modes)

this is how it should of released on oct 27th i bet alot of people would of stayed around too.

  1. Firefight with XP and REQ payouts
  2. Invasion
  3. More classic armor sets