3 Things 2 add please

1. An old school playlist please-no run,aa,instant spawns,random weapon drops,etc. Just old school competitive play

2.Complete customization of custom games,the more options the community has the better games we can create.

3.Surveys on the game menu screen weekly/monthly. Only reach fans or really pist off fans spend the time to come on the forums

Obvious fixes:
Microsoft Servers please,betrayal death point goes to betrayer,control of what the buttons on the controller do,One vote should be for the map & a second vote on playlist (not combined),

Good luck 343 lets bring the crown back to HALO

> 1. An old school playlist please-no run,aa,instant spawns,random weapon drops,etc. Just old school competitive play
>
> 2.Complete customization of custom games,the more options the community has the better games we can create.
>
> 3.Surveys on the game menu screen weekly/monthly. <mark>Only reach fans or really pist off fans spend the time to come on the forums</mark>
>
> Obvious fixes:
> Microsoft Servers please,betrayal death point goes to betrayer,control of what the buttons on the controller do,One vote should be for the map & a second vote on playlist (not combined),
>
> Good luck 343 lets bring the crown back to HALO

Excuse me?

I like Reach, yes. And I love the original trilogy. Your point?
And I am not “pist” off.

Your generalization is incorrect. Lots of people.come here who don’t like Reach, and lots of people who come here aren’t always upset too. Lots of happy Reachhaters come here too.

1. There is going to be a “stripped-down” playlist at launch.

2. Sure!

3. That would be cool, actually.

Fix what about the servers? That’s not up to 343i.
What?
Custom button-mapping won’t be in Halo 4 as far as I’m aware.
That’s not an entirely bad idea, but it isn’t necessary.

Um, I’m not a Reach fan, nor am I a “pissed” fan, but I spend time on here…